Director, Customer Happiness Executives/Strategic Accounts
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Sunday, July 9, 2023
We’re changing the way people connect to social care.
At findhelp, we’ve built a comprehensive platform of products and services that make it easy for you to connect people to resources, follow them on their journey, and track your impact in a fast and reliable way. Our industry-leading social care network includes more than half a million local, state, and national programs that serve every ZIP Code in the country, from rural areas to major metropolitan centers.
Findhelp is headquartered in Austin, Texas and has been enabling healthcare, government, education, and other organizations to connect people with the social care resources that serve them, with privacy and security, since 2010.
As a mission driven organization, we are focused on creating a positive impact by connecting people in need to the programs that serve them with dignity and ease. Powered by our proprietary technology that enables people to find the resources available in their area, we have helped millions of Seekers find food, health, housing and employment programs.
As part of the Customer Success team, we serve as the customer’s trusted partner. The
Customer Happiness Executive seeks to create, maintain, and grow the customer’s social care vision and
impact. We build new opportunities and solve challenges for our customers as they help people find and
connect with the services they need. Our customers are innovative organizations across many sectors --
healthcare, government, local and national nonprofits, education, and housing, to name a few.
Your role will center around building trusted executive customer relationships, maintaining and monitoring
strong customer health and retention, and expanding customer use of the platform.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop & maintain trusted advisor relationships with executive sponsors, government officials and/or customer stakeholders
- Communicate findhelp’s vision of the future of social care and how technology can support customers in achieving their goals
- Create strategic account plans to achieve the organizational goals of our customers
- Drive contracts, renewals, and expansions
- Serve as the main escalation point for customer leadership, manage expectations and timelines for both the client and internal personnel
- Regularly monitor customer health, proactively identify risks, and create/manage action plans for risk mitigation
- Develop leading practices and and initiatives that support social care outcomes for our customers
- Develop and deliver executive business reviews on a regular cadence
- Advocate for the customer, champion their success, including for the ongoing needs and goals of the customer internally - gathering feedback from customers and understanding both how to meet them where they are and also how to help get them where they want to go
- Develop industry, regional, government sector, and state specific strategies for customer portfolio, such as opportunities for collaboration with customers, specific industry/state initiatives, building relationships with community partners, etc
- Create and share materials to support internal and external marketing
- Lead customer-facing webinars or User Group Meeting presentations to share insights, leading practices, and industry trends
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to build a thriving department and foster the overall success and adoption of findhelp and the people we serve
- 8+ years experience in account management, customer success, sales, equivalent public sector work or organization leadership
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience managing or leading a team
- 5+ years working with the C-Suite
- A strong desire to use your job and mind to make the world a better place for people in need
- Experience with technology and ability to learn new technologies quickly; SaaS experience preferred familiar with SaaS application support requirements
- Superior communication, networking and relationship skills, and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization
- Health plan, Government or government contracting experience strongly preferred
- Skilled at problem-solving, decision making, negotiations, and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Customer-focused, enthusiastic, positive and service-oriented
- Intrinsically motivated, results-oriented, data focused and ambitious
- Team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations
- Interest in social determinants of health, organizational innovation, social enterprise, healthcare, community organizations, governmental groups
- Ability to travel to conferences, trade shows, and some customer locations
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time