Help Desk Analyst / Customer Support
IT, Customer Service
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Saturday, December 30, 2023
We’re changing the way people connect to social care.
At findhelp, we’ve built a comprehensive platform of products and services that make it easy for you to connect people to resources, follow them on their journey, and track your impact in a fast and reliable way. Our industry-leading social care network includes more than half a million local, state, and national programs that serve every ZIP Code in the country, from rural areas to major metropolitan centers.
Findhelp is headquartered in Austin, Texas and has been enabling healthcare, government, education, and other organizations to connect people with the social care resources that serve them, with privacy and security, since 2010.
As a mission driven organization, we are focused on creating a positive impact by connecting people in need to the programs that serve them with dignity and ease. Powered by our proprietary technology that enables people to find the resources available in their area, we have helped millions of Seekers find food, health, housing and employment programs.
The findHelp Helpdesk plays a pivotal role in supporting our rapidly expanding customer base. The team will provide direct and indirect support to seekers, customers and CBO. The Helpdesk will address and resolve a wide range of issues from simple inquiries to complex configuration/technical incidents. These may be resolved internally or require re-assignment to other specialized groups like Production support. The Helpdesk will be responsible for ownership of any issue received whether it is resolved internally or requires the engagement of another group.
Our customers are innovative organizations across many sectors, including healthcare providers, health plans, government, education, local and national nonprofits. The Helpdesk team members will be critical for the CCS team’s ability to support our growing customer base and our strategic shift towards providing industry-specific implementations and expansions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform incident triage and maintain ownership until resolved or escalated for further research.
- Build ongoing relationships with internal clients (CSM/CEM/Curation/Prodsup)
- Answer and resolve incoming Helpdesk incidents via various channels (Chat, phone, email, etc.)
- Proactively engage in outbound calls or video calls with customers & CBO as needed and when best suited for issue resolution
- Continuously maintain ticket backlog, recording support activities in system of record (Jira) and follow up within customer and internal Service Level Agreement targets.
- Develop and refine a problem resolution mindset towards incident management (start with “what does this customer/CBO/CEM/CSM) really need here”) toberman example.
- Train on new and upcoming findhelp product features and processes to ensure the highest level of support. Assist in interdepartmental projects to ensure target deliverables are met.
- Develop a strong understanding of findhelp customer and CBO side requirements and processes.
- Work with leadership to improve skill sets and career development opportunities.
- Keep up to date with knowledge base articles and other product-related documentation.
- Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Perform all other duties as assigned for the needs of the business.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for scaling and efficiency such as using automation and suggesting changes to team and company processes
- Participate in internal process development, documentation creation and track progress
- Onboard new team members on all aspects of HelpDesk functions and responsibilities
- 5 years of experience preferred
- Strong solutions-oriented communication and mindset
- Customer focused, enthusiastic positive and service-oriented
- Product focus- willing and able to dig-in and understand the nuance and details of our platform
- Ability to work closely with diverse roles/team members including customer success, engineering, and community engagement.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self management, ability to prioritize work and stay organized through a high volume of requests
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, including de-escalating situations
- Basic knowledge of HTML
*This position is in office and candidates must be located in Austin, Texas*
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time