Senior Event Marketing Coordinator
data.world is looking for a Senior Event Marketing Coordinator to help with the strategy, planning, and execution of all external events. This position reports directly to the Senior Manager of Events and will work closely with cross-functional team members across our entire organization.
At data.world, you will:
- Assist with the planning and execution of events such as conferences, trade shows, field events, digital events, and business dinners
- Develop project plans with timelines and clear deliverables to ensure a seamless execution of each event
- Partner with the content team to develop event materials such as landing pages, digital invitations, abstracts, etc.
- Work with the Senior Manager of Events to set quarterly budgets to support the event strategy
- Assist with post-event analysis to determine the ROI of each event
- Maintain our event calendar using Asana and other collaboration tools
- Conduct research to bring in new event ideas and opportunities by understanding our target audience
- Enhance attendee engagement by improving event experiences based on feedback, event analysis, and industry trends
We'd love to see:
- 2+ years of prior event experience
- Experience in a high tech, fast paced B2B/SaaS environment, preferably in the data space
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong negotiation and vendor management abilities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Zoom Webinar, Hubspot, Asana, Slack/Mac/GSuite
- Willingness to travel (10-25%)
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive compensation with generous bonus program
- Fully paid health, vision, and dental insurance premiums for your entire family
- Company-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, and legal coverage
- Remote-forward, super flexible, casual, and enjoyable environment with open PTO
- Charitable donation matching and community philanthropy opportunities
- Wellness programs catered to individual needs
- Quarterly headquarters events - all employees welcome
- An awesome group of smart and determined coworkers, including a tight-knit team of startup veterans with integrity, passion, and senses of humor
- Your own Sparkletar owl character - have you seen them yet?
If you have the exceptional combination of skills and qualities that we are looking for, then we’re excited to meet you!
Note: We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. data.world is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are the world’s largest collaborative data community and we very much believe that our people need to represent the very diverse nature of the community we are serving and customer base we are winning. We believe that diversity leads to the most creative discussions, ideas, and outcomes.
data.world is committed to providing a safe, healthy, and productive work environment. Consistent with this commitment, it is the intent of the Company to maintain a drug-free workplace.