Full Stack Developer (.NET)
We are looking for a versatile Full Stack Developer (.NET) with a passion for building scalable and reliable applications that help us evolve our immersive learning platform, EMPACT®, improve our customer experience, and deliver the best training experience to meet our customers’ needs.
This role is critical to our overall success and involves collaboration with a multitalented team comprised of 3D artists, content producers, PMO, server engineers and Unreal Engine developers, Customer Success, and our leadership. The ideal person will have strong experience in both front and back-end languages, technologies, and frameworks, database management systems, and web architecture. Must be comfortable with a fully remote, small team, operating in a fast-paced, agile environment with the opportunity to contribute to a variety of impactful projects.
Contract to Hire Preferred.
Your primary responsibilities will be to build tools and automation to support the CI/CD and game build processes both on premises and on cloud.
- Develop highly reliable, highly scalable server-side features utilizing Service Fabric, SQL Server, Kestrel, .NET Core, and C#
- Develop web services supporting VR clients, browsers, and mobile clients
- Tune real-time server systems for reliability and performance
- Design and tune high performance transactional RDBMS as well as NoSQL
- Understand various Level 4-7 network protocols to provide the best solution for connecting to various clients
- Know when to use various inter-service patterns such as buses, message queues, and RPC
- Work with the client platform team to integrate networking technology into Unreal Engine and other client technologies
- Implement system agnostic services to support Windows or Linux servers
- Develop web apps providing administration and analytics views
- Utilize external SOAP and RESTful APIs to connect the platform to partner platforms
- Provide live ops support for services
- Strong understanding ofC# and related technologies (e.g. Linq, Entity Framework, NuGet)
- Experience with .NET Core,MVC, and SQL Server
- Experience with ASP.NETCore, React, Redux, TypeScript, HTML5, and CSS
- Understanding ofTest-Driven Development
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Interest in VR and Serious Games
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline or equivalent experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US
We are interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States.
We are not able to sponsor visas at this time.