We are looking for a self-motivated and ambitious Sales Engineer (SE) who is looking for an opportunity to help HTX Labs drive growth into Commercial B2B markets to deliver on the promise of immersive (virtual reality) training for the workforce. Your primary responsibility will be to work as part of our Growth team to develop new demonstrations and prototypes that highlight the capabilities of our EMPACT software suite to help customers understand the value of immersive learning as part of their organization’s workforce training program.
This position will operate in a fast-paced and growing team with a singular focus on delivering high value to customers who are looking to embrace immersive technology to deliver a more engaging learning experience for their workforce. As a Sales Engineer at HTX Labs, you will play a crucial role in driving the growth and success of our software sales in the commercial sector.
- Develop new demonstrations as part of expanding EMPACT’s presence into new markets
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations, virtually and in-person
- Understand the technical aspect of the EMPACT Immersive Training Platform to present and explain to prospects and customers
- Represent HTX Labs at relevant conferences and events
- Develop written technical solutions and approaches as part of solicitation responses
- Provide customer feedback to HTX’s Engineering team
- Expertise with the Unreal Engine gaming platform to develop games or virtual reality experiences
- Strong understanding of Virtual Reality (and AR/XR) with the ability to fully explain the value to customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to interface effectively and establish rapport with potential customers
- Ability to problem solve, matching customer requirements to solutions
- Track record in a Sales Engineer role selling complex B2B software solutions
- Degree from an accredited college/institution
- 5+ years experience in game development
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel at least 25% of the time
We are interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States.
We are not able to sponsor visas at this time.