Renewable energy systems for decentralized energy generation.
Semtive is a clean energy company that manufactures small-scale vertical axis wind turbines and energy
management devices for decentralized energy generation. The company was born in Argentina and
moved its HQ to Mountain View, California, in 2016 in order to develop global markets.
Semtive is a fast-growing firm that offers great challenges, constant change and excellent future
Head of Biz Strategy
This position will be responsible for developing and implementing a commercialization
strategy that sets Semtive on a clear path to aggressive growth. The Business Developer will support the
Sales Department in building and managing the infrastructure required to support a successful
commercial launch of Semtive’s products across sales, marketing and fulfillment operations. The Biz
Developer will drive revenue growth by working to ensure that all functions of the organization are aligned
to meet its commercial objectives.
- Build profitable sales channels capable of delivering on growth objectives.
- Build an operation to efficiently deliver digital orders, provide world-class customer service, and cultivate a highly effective field operations team.
- Analyze and distill market feedback to support engineering and product development teams.
- Monitor the feedback loop between field applications engineers and the engineering team that drives improved product development.
- Support the company’s culture, mission and values.
- Process sales data and progress reports.
- Maintain contact with dealers and distributors.
- Support client’s needs through email and phone calls.
- Help ensure customer satisfaction.
- Eventually, travel to different locations to make sales calls. Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Contribute to prepare sales presentations to present high-level executives.
- Attending client meetings.
- Handle orders, complaints, and other inquiries.
- Promote and sell products and services.
- Assist on installation permits requirements and interaction with counties and other governmental
- Proactive, resourceful, self driven and motivated with good communication skills and ability to work in high output environment and under pressure.
- Demonstrated success in strategy development, operational planning, and analytics, ideally in a company operating in a regulated industry.
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work and communicate with a wide range of individuals, from our product & engineering teams to executives, business partners, and customers.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging environment where decisions have a large and immediate impact.
- Team building.
- Critical thinking and common sense approach for problem solving.
- Moral and ethical values.
Education and Experience
- Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering background is a plus, MBA.
- 5+ years of experience in hardware, or equivalent fields, experience in the energy industry is a plus.
Semtive is an equal opportunity employer. Our decision when hiring is not based on race, religion, color,
gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, nationality, age or any other basis. We believe that
diversity and inclusion can bring out the best in our workforce.