Junior .Net Full Stack Developer - Plano
A few things you can expect to jump in on right away:
- Proficient in .NET technology preferred (C#) & MS SQL WWF/WCF/WPF
- Proficiency in.NET Framework & NET Technology preferred (C#) is necessary
- Knowledge and working experience in MS SQL2008,2012,2014
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOPs)
- Expertise in designing and working with MVC architecture is necessary
- JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, Web API
- Knowledge of security implications of web applications and have experience designing secure web applications
- Ability to document all development-related activities
- Provide support for all technical requirements to include problem identification, reporting, analysis and resolution
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git /Mercurial / SVN
While we care more about bringing the right person onto our team over skills, we anticipate top candidates would meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to Computer Science
- Must have at least 1 year experience in related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt to many different personalities and conflict resolution skills required
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Confidentiality with privacy-sensitive customer and employee documents
- Strong work ethic – demonstrate good attitude and judgment, discretion, and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Be enthusiastic and a good team player
- Be self-motivated with a passion to code and willing to meet aggressive timelines
- Possess strong logical ability and thinking skills to meet Client Requirements in specified time
We’re looking for a great teammate!
Great companies are built by great teams who go above and beyond to delight customers.We’re eager to partner with someone that will use their knowledge, skills, and experience to make all of us—and our product—better.
- Passion for what you do: The reality is our clients love us because we make something that is frustrating, easier, faster, and, um…kind of fun! We get excited about that! We enjoy the company of people who care about the problems we’re solving.
- Sense of ownership: Our mission is big and our vision bold. We succeed as a team by supporting each other and acting with a sense of ownership. We look for teammates that can make our product and our team better every day.
- An eye on the Vision: We want to hear your voice in our internal meetings and client engagements to help us shape the direction of our culture and team.
- Leadership: People are going to have to follow your lead, and the way youcommunicate and carry yourself is not something we gloss over.
At AmplifAI, we’re excited to build a team and culture that reflects our values. While we work hard to solve complex challenges for our customers, we believe strongly in a healthy work-life balance for our team. We offer a generous package of employee benefits and some unconventional perks as part of our commitment to employee development. These include:
- Multiple health insurance plan options (medical, dental, vision) to keep you and the ones you love healthy.
- We offer unlimited personal vacation.
- A 401K plan in the making!
- Coffee and cold beer! We’ve designed the space to have lots of different areas and options where you can work. We also offer flexibility to work from home.
More about us!
We recently secured our Series A funding and are thrilled to be able to expand our team. The people engagement category needs some disruption and despite being a young organization, we’re the recognized industry leaders that large enterprises are leaning on. In fact, we’re disrupting the industry and people are noticing! Just check out some of the recent features in Venture Beat, Dallas Business Journal, Dallas Innovates, and other publications around Texas that are excited about our growth opportunities.
We’ve also opened our doors to the world of academia allowing globally ranked universities such as The University of Texas at Dallas and Northwestern an environment to learn through robust practical experience. Recently, a Master of Data Science Capstone team conducted an experiment to evaluate future employee performance prediction using AI and Machine Learning models (Watch the summary video). Thomas Miller, a Ph.D. Faculty Director at Northwestern’s School of Professional Studies stated, "As part of the data science capstone or thesis research, as well as in other Northwestern courses, students learn by addressing real business problems. We encourage students to work with businesses like AmplifAI. This is practical, experiential learning at its best.”
AmplifAI is pioneering the development of artificial intelligence to revolutionize employee enablement, especially within a hybrid environment. We transform data into actions that are dynamically modeled after high performers to drive organizational results. Our comprehensive, self-learning platform helps the largest global enterprises to accelerate business outcomes, increase productivity, and improve employee engagement.
AmplifAI is on a mission to help people-centric enterprises elevate the performance and development of their front-line employees. We are looking for creative individuals to help us lead the market through continuous innovation to deliver the best AI-powered people enablement platform. We are in search of like-minded individuals who look at the problem in a way that others have not and develop a solution that generates value for both the customer and AmplifAI. We are off to an amazing start, but we need to add great people to our team to fully realize our long-term vision.
Reach out and get in touch!
Enough about us! We’d love to hear from you and more about your story!