Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2023
We’re changing the way people connect to social care.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped millions of people. We make it easy to find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org.
As a certified B Corp, we are driven to do good, we’re powered by tech, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission resonates with you, we’d love for you to keep reading.
The Account Executive will use prospecting best practices to generate new opportunities and move them forward in the sales cycle. This person will carry a quota in an assigned territory. The Account Executive must be a strong communicator, presenter, and demonstrate an ability to collaborate with many different internal and external stakeholders for each opportunity. Experience selling to healthcare, counties, education, healthcenters, and nonprofits is a plus but not a requirement.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Own all customer development activities and quota achievement in a named territory
- Create plans and strategies for developing new opportunities and delivering on sales targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders on target accounts within the territory
- Use the CRM to accurately forecast opportunities and to regularly update and manage a pipeline in their territory
- Be willing to collaborate on campaigns, events and other activities in support of customer development goals for the territory
- Help identify sales and marketing processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Become an expert in the findhelp platform and be able to articulate its value in a way that resonates with the unique nature of each prospect
- Provide continuous feedback to the broader team about product positioning, feature requests, and competitive landscape
- Be a key voice in sales planning, prioritization setting, and process optimization
- Takes full ownership of responding to RFP opportunities in a way that puts findhelp in the best position to win
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 3-7 years of selling in a SaaS environment
- Proof of consistent achievement or overachievement of sales quota
- Experience prospecting, building and managing a sales pipeline, forecasting and reporting
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- Ability to communicate value proposition for SaaS technology
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ and
•Discounted gym memberships
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
•Tuition Program for Curation
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time
See more open positions at Aunt Bertha
Something looks off?