Senior Marketplace Analyst, Partnerships
IT, Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
We’re changing the way people connect to social care.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped millions of people. We make it easy to find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org.
As a certified B Corp, we are driven to do good, we’re powered by tech, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission resonates with you, we’d love for you to keep reading.
The Partnerships team builds relationships with integration innovation and innovation partners, as well as grow partnerships with organizations that represent new market development opportunities. This work is integral to our mission to connect all people in need to programs that serve them with dignity and ease.
In this role, the Senior Marketplace Analyst will play a pivotal role in findhelp’s rapid expansion to communities serving people in need across the United States! You will lead identifying new marketplace suppliers, supporting existing marketplace suppliers, collaborating with customer success and sales to lead Marketplace specific pitches.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee relationships with existing marketplace suppliers and identify strategic partnerships/business development with mutual customers
- Identify and outreach to prospective marketplace suppliers across verticals like transportation, food, and housing
- Manage the implementation of net-new marketplace programs
- Monitor ongoing programs for success metrics and technical support
- Develop and support marketplace workflows including translating needs to product development
- Lead strategic business development for marketplace opportunities with customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with other departments, such as Customer Success, Community Engagement, Product and Engineering, Legal, and more
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation and tracking of marketplace program revenueStay current on market and policy research
- Oversee and ensure consistently exceptional service and strategy development with select partners
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience demonstrating success in partnership relationships
- Superior communication (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with other teams
- Ability to strategize, operationalize and execute in order to create lasting change
- Ability to collaborate with others to define the answers, instead of waiting for answers to give you the details
- Excels at risk mitigation and customer and partner executive engagement
Highly desired, but not required:
- Experience with technology and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Direct experience with SaaS application support requirements
- Experience with social determinants of health and healthcare Interest in organizational innovation, social enterprise, community organizations, and governmental groups
Physical demands and work environment
- This job is based onsite in one of the office hubs (Austin, Denver, or Madison)
- This is largely a sedentary role; standard office equipment is used, such as laptops, monitors and headsets, if needed.
- Limited travel may be required
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ and
•Discounted gym memberships
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
•Tuition Program for Curation
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time
See more open positions at Aunt Bertha
Something looks off?