IT, Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
We’re changing the way people connect to social care.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped millions of people. We make it easy to find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org.
As a certified B Corp, we are driven to do good, we’re powered by tech, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission resonates with you, we’d love for you to keep reading.
The Business Analyst - Government Markets will provide project management and writing support to the Government Sales team. This individual will be responsible for coordinating and managing various sales initiatives that often involve multiple internal departments. This individual will also assist in the development of proposals and sales enablement materials. This position reports to the Senior Vice President, External Relations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist the Director of Government Markets in managing various sales initiatives.
- Develop project plans and timelines, identify and address areas that cause challenges to project completion, and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Conduct research and coordinate with the government markets team to write proposals, RFP responses, presentations, and sales enablement materials.
- Edit and proofread proposals and other documents for accuracy, grammar, and style.
- Create and maintain a database of proposal templates, sales materials, RFP responses and other resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in project management and/or technical writing.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working in government sales is a plus.
- This role will be based on-site in one of our hub locations: Austin, Denver, or Madison
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ and
•Discounted gym memberships
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
•Tuition Program for Curation
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time
See more open positions at Aunt Bertha
Something looks off?