Customer Success Manager
Madison, WI, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2023
We’re changing the way people connect to social care.
At findhelp, we’ve built a comprehensive platform of products and services that make it easy for you to connect people to resources, follow them on their journey, and track your impact in a fast and reliable way. Our industry-leading social care network includes more than half a million local, state, and national programs that serve every ZIP Code in the country, from rural areas to major metropolitan centers.
Findhelp is headquartered in Austin, Texas and has been enabling healthcare, government, education, and other organizations to connect people with the social care resources that serve them, with privacy and security, since 2010.
As a mission driven organization, we are focused on creating a positive impact by connecting people in need to the programs that serve them with dignity and ease. Powered by our proprietary technology that enables people to find the resources available in their area, we have helped millions of Seekers find food, health, housing and employment programs.
Department Overview: The Customer Success team is an integral part of fulfilling this mission: this team builds new opportunities and solve challenges for our customers as they help people find and connect with the help they need. Our customers are innovative organizations across many sectors -- healthcare, government, local and national nonprofits, and private consultancies, to name a few. Your role will center around building lasting customer relationships, onboarding new customers, and growing customer accounts, our impact, and our company.
Job Overview: Your role will center around building lasting customer relationships, onboarding new customers, and growing customer accounts, our impact, and our company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Proactively engage clients to drive product adoption and optimal product experiences
- Develop & maintain relationships with key customer champions including Executive Sponsor, Project Manager and Technical Lead, to name a few
- Manage client and project communications- be a leader driving the project plan and sharing best practices of how your customers can mobilize findhelp’s functionality
- Track customer usage metrics and respond to any customer deployment or product issues
- Create and deliver Executive Business Reviews on a quarterly cadence
- Take ownership of technical issues, responding in a timely manner, and working with cross-functional teams to document problem resolution steps
- Manage escalations and expectations for both the client and internal personnel
- Take ownership of the entire onboarding process for each client
- Facilitate a smooth hand-over from sales to service
- Create and manage the scope and timeline of rollout, alongside customer expectations
- Train customer’s staff and relevant partners on how to use findhelp’s suite of tools
- Create and share materials to support internal and external marketing
- Advocate for the customer, champion their success, drive renewals and expansions
- Drive usage throughout customer organizations including growing usage across teams, departments as well as the adoption of product features to achieve the customer’s goals
- Collaborating with the Customer Success team to build a thriving department and foster the overall success of findhelp and the people we serve
- Advocating for the ongoing needs and goals of the customer internally - gathering feedback from customers and understanding both how to meet them where they are and also how to help get them where they want to go
- A strong desire to use your job and mind to make the world a better place for people in need
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in account management, customer success, project management
- Experience with technology and able to learn new technologies quickly; ideally familiar with SaaS application support requirements
- Customer-focused, enthusiastic, positive and service-oriented
- Interest in or experience with social determinants of health, organizational innovation, social enterprise, healthcare, community organizations, governmental groups
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Skilled at problem-solving, decision making, negotiations, and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization including the C-suite
- Ability to travel to some customer locations
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time