Associate Principal Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
We’re changing the way people connect to social care.
At findhelp, we’ve built a comprehensive platform of products and services that make it easy for you to connect people to resources, follow them on their journey, and track your impact in a fast and reliable way. Our industry-leading social care network includes more than half a million local, state, and national programs that serve every ZIP Code in the country, from rural areas to major metropolitan centers.
Findhelp is headquartered in Austin, Texas and has been enabling healthcare, government, education, and other organizations to connect people with the social care resources that serve them, with privacy and security, since 2010.
As a mission driven organization, we are focused on creating a positive impact by connecting people in need to the programs that serve them with dignity and ease. Powered by our proprietary technology that enables people to find the resources available in their area, we have helped millions of Seekers find food, health, housing and employment programs.
We are looking for an Associate Principal Customer Success Manager on our Customer Success team. You will be leveraging your deep knowledge and experience in the social care space to lead the strategy, growth, and support approach for your strategic areas. Your role will center around building lasting customer relationships with strategic accounts, providing oversight as a findhelp Executive Sponsor, leading internal process improvements, and growing team knowledge as a subject matter expert for your strategic areas. We collaborate closely with other departments and directly contribute to meeting the needs of tomorrow. If you’re excited about taking on the challenge of leading a team with diverse and dynamic responsibilities, this is the job for you.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Define, develop, document and drive our strategy within strategic focus areas, identifying opportunities for growth of our network and increasing customer adoption and success
- Maintain a focused portfolio of customers within your strategic area. These functions include:
- Implementing the findhelp platform at a variety of client sites and deepening and expanding platform adoption over time
- Managing issues, risks, and opportunities for customers within the focus area
- Building excellent client relationships and engaging executives through quarterly reviews
- Provide customer oversight through fulfilling the responsibilities of a findhelp Executive Sponsor for accounts aligned within the strategic area
- Train and directly support Account Directors and Sales Executives on differentiators around this strategic area.
- Support marketing and Partnerships efforts through speaking and attending conferences.
- Foster a culture of individual and team growth through continuous education in your strategic areas.
- Advocating for the ongoing needs and goals of the customer and industry trends internally - gathering feedback from customers and understanding both how to meet them where they are and also how to help get them where they want to go.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience working in relative and advanced Customer Success roles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong cross-functional relationships with other teams at findhelp
- A strong desire to drive the findhelp mission forward through strategic customer opportunities
- Findhelp Customer Success Mentor experience
- Ability to successfully deliver constructive feedback to others
- Demonstrated success driving a strategic customer program forward with demonstrable outcomes
- Ability to travel onsite for customer meetings and conferences
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Skilled at problem-solving, decision making, negotiations, and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization including the C-suite
*This position is in office and candidates must be located in Austin, Texas, Madison, Wisconsin, or Denver, Colorado*
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time