To apply for this position, please complete this application: https://form.typeform.com/to/AXXeeFoO
We’re powering the store of the future
Brick & mortar accounts for 86% of all retail sales, but has been underinvested amidst a wave of innovation in e-commerce. At Clerk, we're bridging this gap by building digital infrastructure for the retail ecosystem that enables more transparent, efficient, and profitable store operations.
Grocery TV is Clerk's core marketing product, and the largest digital out-of-home (DOOH) advertising network in grocery, with an initial focus on point-of-sale advertising displays. The vision for the Grocery TV product is to make it easier for advertisers to reach their audience at every key point along the retail shopping journey.
About the role
We are looking for a Network Health Operations Manager to join our Operations team as we work with our retail partners to manage our network of 16,000 digital displays across 3,400 retail locations. This role will collaborate closely with the rest of the network health team, retailer IT teams, and 3rd party contractors to manage the troubleshooting and timely resolution of display issues. This role is vital to maintaining our network health as we continue to scale to thousands of new stores across the U.S.
- Manage oversight of display network and replacements in a dedicated region
- Work directly with key partners, including retail, IT, and contractor teams, to maintain optimal display network health
- Plan and manage the successful resolution of display issues by:
- Troubleshooting basic technical issues
- Preparing field teams with the proper equipment and inventory
- Visiting stores in the region to address issues that can’t be resolved remotely
- Escalating new hardware and software issues to the engineering department and acting as a liaison during the resolution of issues
- Provide an unparalleled customer support experience and positively represent the Clerk & Grocery TV brands
- Create, maintain, and improve our processes and process documentation
- Play an integral part in our company's Operations team development
As an individual contributor, you’ll have opportunities to grow your ownership and specialize within the Operations team. Some areas of specialization might include:
- Project management
- Logistics management
- Technical support & problem solving
- IT management
- Many more! You’ll work with your manager to develop your interests and career goals.
- 1+ years of experience in an Operations or Technical Support role
- Interest in growing in an operations-related career path
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent people & communication skills
- Comfortable troubleshooting technical issues over the phone
- Highly-detailed and an appreciation for organization
- Ability to work and collaborate with a small, fast-paced team
- Love the startup environment and building new things
As a part of our commitment to transparency, we use a market-based formula that provides consistency across roles & experience levels and publish all of our compensation data internally for our team.
- Annual Salary: $78,500
- One of Austin's Best Companies to Work for in 2022
- A Trusted JobSage Employer
- Strong team values in transparency, ownership, people, and teamwork
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Competitive pay and salary transparency
- Generous time-off programs (including parental leave)
- Flexible work schedule
- Our own (amazing) space in East Austin
- Quarterly offsites and an annual retreat
*Ready to start?
Our People Manager, Caitlyn, would love to meet you and walk you through our interview process. To connect with her, start with our quick application and she will be in touch with you shortly!
Feeling imposter syndrome? Reach out to us!
We're happy to help you better understand the role and what we're looking for.
Something looks off?