Part-Time - Clinical Robot Technician (CRT) - Neenah, WI
What we’re doing isn’t easy. But nothing worth doing ever is.
We envision a future powered by robots that work seamlessly with human teams. We build artificial intelligence that enables service robots to collaborate with people and adapt to dynamic human environments. Join our mission-driven, venture-backed team as we build out our customer-facing operations arm.
As part of Diligent Robotics’ operations team, you will uphold the highest standards for safe clinical use of robots in real-world hospital environments. Through excellent communication and documentation, you will work alongside your teammates to bring automation to healthcare. This position will work effectively as a team to ensure exceptional results to our hospital partners.
This Part-Time position is located in Neenah, WI and you must be local, and able to commute to the site, to be considered.
The pay rate is $21/ hour.
This role will require flexibility due to us being a 24/7 operation and a shift schedule will be put in place that will require working days, nights and weekends.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prioritize the customer experience, ensuring expectations are met or exceeded.
- Communicating with hospital staff and, occasionally, the public regarding robot operation.
- Monitoring a fleet of mobile service robots, and safely assisting them in a hospital environment. But, you don’t need any prior robot experience!
- Collecting data in a variety of real-world situations, escalating issues accurately and efficiently to our engineering teams.
- Being an ambassador for Moxi and the company.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Solid computing background with a quick ability to learn new software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Self-sufficient and capable of making data-driven decisions independently.
- Flexible availability, including early mornings, nights, and weekends.
- Extraverted personality with strong interpersonal skills.
- Responsive, responsible, and results-oriented.
- Passionate about healthcare and technology convergence.
- Formerly employed in the healthcare space with an insider understanding.
- Enthusiastic and clear-eyed about the role of robotics in healthcare.
- Vigilant about the details: You notice when a checklist item is left unchecked and it gnaws at you until it’s done
A good candidate would be, at minimum:
- A high school graduate or possess a GED
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Customer-service oriented: You are friendly, skilled in the art of de-escalation, and an able juggler of customer demands and company needs
- An excellent written and verbal communicator: You convey information to internal stakeholders in phone calls and direct messenger
- Organized: You can juggle and make progress on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-sufficient: You get things done, learn what you don’t know, and can make quick decisions independently, as circumstances require
- Able to work varying shift times including nights and weekends: Understanding that your schedule may shift as customer needs change over time.
- Willing to work during significant holidays: you understand that our customers (i.e. hospitals) don’t shut down during the holidays and neither can our robots.
- Willing to be vendor credentialed: our customers have strict standards and employment will be dependent on obtaining vendor credentials, the process of which will include various immunizations, a background check, a drug screen, among other steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.