Game Art Generalist
We are looking for a Game Art Generalist to join our content team and help us build “EMPACT-ful” and exciting VR (Virtual Reality) training experiences for the Aerospace and Defense Industries. This position primarily focuses on high-quality 3D models and assets for virtual environments, props, and accessories for our EMPACT Immersive Learning Platform.
This role involves collaboration with a versatile team comprised of 3D artists and Gameplay Engineers. You will operate in a dynamic, agile environment with the opportunity to expand your knowledge of immersive content development and work on many different types of projects.
- Model high fidelity optimized 3D game assets for use in VR
- Create consistent performant 2D UI assets and layouts for VR
- Texture game assets using PBR pipelines
- Animate organic and hard surface models
- Design and create lighting using built in game engine pipeline
- Participate in art reviews, providing and receiving constructive criticism
- Perform technical tasks for the art pipeline including UV Mapping, Export/Import, and LOD Generation
- Create interactions and behaviors using Unreal Engine’s Blueprint visual scripting language
- Experience with 3D software: Maya, 3DS Max, or Blender
- Experience with Substance Painter and Photoshop
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- 2+ years' experience working on 3D models and creating art for use in games or 3D applications
- Interest in VR and Serious Games
- Team oriented, collaborative, and self-motivated
- Must be authorized to work in the US
We are interested in qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States.
We are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
Something looks off?