Senior Front End Developer
Hypergiant Sensory Sciences
Location: Remote, but candidates must be US based
**Must be eligible to obtain US Security Clearance**
Who we are: At Hypergiant, our work is driven by individuals pushing the boundary and always professionally challenging our clients to think differently. We’re seeking individuals who are both analytical and creative and can help us fuel our motto: Tomorrowing Today. We’re based in Texas and have a strong track record of working with some of the biggest brands around the world in industries spanning retail, oil & gas, energy, aviation, healthcare, and more. We provide large enterprises with cutting-edge advice, bespoke technology solutions, and deployment expertise needed to harness the value out of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our goal is to work with forward-thinking organizations and to help them understand how Artificial Intelligence will affect their business and their industry.
We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer who can build and maintain web apps and open-source libraries that can be shared across projects. Write high-quality code, ensuring excellence with unit tests when appropriate. Collaborate with developers, designers, testers, project managers, product managers, and project sponsors. Communicate tasking estimation and progress regularly to a project manager through appropriate tools. Work in an Agile-like, iterative development process. This position will work alongside our development team on highly complex DoD projects.
- Must have 8+ years of professional front end development experience.
- Must have 5+ years of professional experience with React and be able to architect complex and performant React applications
- Must have a solid understanding of application architecture, and concepts like asynchronous programming, closures, types, and ES6.
- Familiarity with WebGL based libraries such ThreeJS, Deck.gl, Mapbox GL JS, and more.
- Design-minded attention to detail in user interface implementation.
- Proficient with version control and effective collaborative development workflows.
- Penchant for learning new technologies, balanced with strong pragmatic thinking.
- Must be a US Citizen and be eligible to obtain US Security Clearance.
- Geospatial (GIS) experience
- You have US Security Clearance of any level
- Ability to travel as needed
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/security-clearances
Hypergiant Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We offer a generous benefits package, including company contributions to medical benefits. We offer unlimited PTO. In addition, we offer a fun, flexible work environment, company-sponsored activities, and commit to providing each employee with job satisfaction by addressing core needs. Learn more at hypergiant.com.
Something looks off?