Senior Software Developer (Java)
Hypergiant Sensory Sciences
Who we are: At Hypergiant, our work is driven by individuals pushing the boundaries and always professionally challenging our clients to think differently. We’re seeking individuals who are both analytical & creative and can help us fuel our motto: Tomorrowing Today. We’re based in Texas and have a strong track record of working with some of the biggest brands around the world in industries spanning retail, oil & gas, energy, aviation, healthcare, and more. We provide large enterprises with cutting-edge advice, bespoke technology solutions, and deployment expertise needed to harness the value out of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our goal is to work with forward-thinking organizations and to help them understand how Artificial Intelligence will affect their business and their industry.
We’re looking for a skilled Senior Software Developers with a Java/Spring/AWS background to help us design, create, extend, and maintain the core of our client’s connected vehicle audio streaming software platform as they expand past current offerings in services related to safety, security and convenience in order to take our business to the next level. We're adding engineers specifically to the Page Service team.
What you’ll do
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop functionality for an AWS-based microservices architecture
- Develop and adhere to SDLC best practices
- Design, implement and maintain high-volume, low-latency java based applications
- Help architect the overall system
- Help troubleshoot issues at the microservice and/or integration level
- 6+ years experience in software development, specifically developing applications using Java platforms
- 4+ years experience with AWS and comfort using AWS CDK including instrumentation and monitoring (i.e. Kinesis, Fargate, Lambdas, Dynamodb)
- Expertise with relevant technologies such as Spring Boot
- Experience with performance optimization
- Solid practical experience developing enterprise software applications
- Experience with microservices
- Able to quickly fix bugs and solve problems in large, complex apps.
- Excellent ownership and communication skills
Hypergiant Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We offer a fun, flexible work environment, company-sponsored activities, and commit to providing each employee with job satisfaction by addressing core needs. Learn more at hypergiant.com.
Something looks off?