Hypergiant Sensory Sciences
Note: This is a primarily remote, full-time hybrid role. Candidates must be located in the Austin, TX area.
Who we are: At Hypergiant, our work is driven by individuals pushing the boundary and always professionally challenging our clients to think differently. We’re seeking individuals who are both analytical and creative and can help us fuel our motto: Tomorrowing Today. We’re based in Texas and have a strong track record of working with some of the biggest brands around the world in industries spanning retail, oil & gas, energy, aviation, healthcare, and more. We provide large enterprises with cutting-edge advice, bespoke technology solutions, and deployment expertise needed to harness the value out of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our goal is to work with forward-thinking organizations and to help them understand how Artificial Intelligence will affect their business and their industry.
We’re looking for an outgoing, reliable, well-organized Administrative Assistant who doesn’t mind wearing many hats.. This position requires a combination of organizational skills, attention to detail, excellent communication abilities, and a strong sense of professionalism. The Administrative Assistant will work closely with various departments and individuals, serving as a key point of contact and providing administrative assistance to facilitate the overall function of the organization. This person will primarily work remotely but will be needed to assist with local leadership events, attending in person meetings and mailing out company swag and holiday gifts.
What You’ll Do
- Expense management
- Calendaring for senior leadership
- Creating and sharing social media content and internal communications
- Travel coordination
- General administrative tasks
- Packaging & shipping company swag and gifts
- Assistance with onsite event coordinating
- Assist with special projects, research, and initiatives as assigned
- Prior experience in an administrative or support role
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Experience with calendar management and scheduling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Hypergiant Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We offer a generous benefits package, including company contributions to medical benefits. We offer unlimited PTO. In addition, we offer a fun, flexible work environment, company-sponsored activities, and commit to providing each employee with job satisfaction by addressing core needs. Learn more at hypergiant.com.
Something looks off?