Hypergiant Sensory Sciences
Note this is a 6+ month 1099 contract for someone located in the United States.
Who we are: At Hypergiant, our work is driven by individuals pushing the boundary and always professionally challenging our clients to think differently. We’re seeking individuals who are both analytical and creative and can help us fuel our motto: Tomorrowing Today. We’re based in Texas and have a strong track record of working with some of the biggest brands around the world in industries spanning retail, oil & gas, energy, aviation, healthcare, and more. We provide large enterprises with cutting-edge advice, bespoke technology solutions, and deployment expertise needed to harness the value out of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our goal is to work with forward-thinking organizations and to help them understand how Artificial Intelligence will affect their business and their industry.
We’re looking for a Data Engineer to join our clients MarTech team. This team manages several data pipelines which are composed of a bunch of Airflow jobs that query data from our internal hive tables, collect that in some internal tables and then send out that data to various GCP buckets, SFTP locations etc which is then consumed by Analytics or our external partners.
What you’ll do
- Create and maintain data pipelines.
- Design and implement automated solutions for common data transfer or transformation tasks.
- Work with marketing stakeholders to assist with data related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure.
- Document and version schema changes across all database stacks.
- 6+ years in a Data Engineering or similar position
- Experience with SQL (HiveQL or SparkSQL)
- Experience with GCP, GCP Composers or Apache Airflow
- Comfortable with Python Programming language
Hypergiant, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We offer a generous benefits package, including company contribution to medical benefits. We offer unlimited PTO. In addition, we offer a fun, flexible work environment, company-sponsored activities, and commit to providing each employee with job satisfaction by addressing core needs. Learn more at hypergiant.com.