QA Analyst (Deerfield Beach, FL)
Hypergiant Sensory Sciences
Please note: This is a hybrid 1099 contract opportunity. Onsite work in Deerfield Beach, FL as needed will be required.
Who we are: At Hypergiant, our work is driven by individuals pushing the boundary and always professionally challenging our clients to think differently. We’re seeking individuals who are both analytical and creative and can help us fuel our motto: Tomorrowing Today. We’re based in Texas, and have a strong track record of working with some of the biggest brands around the world in industries spanning retail, oil & gas, aviation, healthcare, and more. We provide large enterprises with cutting-edge advice, bespoke technology solutions, and deployment expertise needed to harness the value out of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our goal is to work with forward-thinking organizations and to help them understand how Artificial Intelligence will affect their business and their industry.
We're looking for skilled testers to join our Client Services team to work with our client in streaming services. Our testers are a critical part of our clients' project's success, from the earliest design discussions, through development, to release. The ideal candidate will have a deep grasp of mobile products. Words that describe you: independent, perceptive, adaptable, highly organized, passionate, and strategic. You’re highly articulate with excellent verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills. Self-motivation is certainly not a problem for you.
What You’ll Do...
- Comfortable executing multiple testing approaches from manual functional testing to API/Application testing.
- Review software documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness to develop comprehensive test cases and other testing documentation.
- Participate in refinement and sprint planning meetings to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential project risks
- Conduct smoke/regression testing and communicate results to the dev team.
- Record and report defects to the project team and clients as appropriate.
- Contribute to process improvements and refinement of QA best practices.
- 4+ years of manual web and mobile testing experience.
- Experience with Charles Proxy
- Experience with the following:
- Agile/Scrum framework
- Bug tracking software (JIRA, Rally, etc)
- Test case management software (TestRails, etc)
- API testing tools (Postman, etc)
- Android mobile device setup for test
- Thorough understanding of QA processes in an agile/scrum development environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail, including ability to interface effectively with external customers.
- Understanding of UI design principles and best practices.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient with complex applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify root cause.
- Comfortable working with distributed teams.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Android Studio.
- Mobile automation experience.
Hypergiant Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace, offer a fun, flexible work environment, company-sponsored activities, and commit to providing each employee with job satisfaction by addressing core needs. Learn more at hypergiant.com.