Senior UX/UI Designer (DoD)
Hypergiant Sensory Sciences
Note: This is a full-time hybrid role. Active Secret Clearance is required.
Applicants ideally will be located in close proximity to one of the following cities, relocation or frequent travel will be required if not.
- Anchorage, AK
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Panama City, FL
- Honolulu, HI
- Rome, NY
- Syracuse, NY
- Tacoma, WA
Who we are: At Hypergiant, our work is driven by individuals pushing the boundary and always professionally challenging our clients to think differently. We’re seeking individuals who are both analytical and creative and can help us fuel our motto: Tomorrowing Today. We’re based in Texas and have a strong track record of working with some of the biggest brands around the world in industries spanning retail, oil & gas, energy, aviation, healthcare, and more. We provide large enterprises with cutting-edge advice, bespoke technology solutions, and deployment expertise needed to harness the value out of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our goal is to work with forward-thinking organizations and to help them understand how Artificial Intelligence will affect their business and their industry.
We are looking for an independent, perceptive, adaptable, highly organized, passionate, and strategic Sr. UX/UI Designer. You’re highly articulate with excellent verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills. Self-motivation is certainly not a problem for you. Our design group—consisting of a variety of artists and designers that gives us a great team for working on our internal projects, but it also allows us to offer design services to our customers in addition to our a-list development team. This position will work alongside a team of designers on highly complex DoD projects.
- **Portfolio demonstrating required skills listed above is required. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered. **
- 5+ years' experience in interactive design; must have experience designing and shipping desktop applications, preferably in an agency setting.
- Hands on experience designing complex dashboards/data visualizations.
- Has the ability to solve problems creatively, an interdisciplinary sensibility toward graphic, product and digital media design and an exceptional eye for detail.
- Expert level understanding of information architecture, interaction design, user experience, and visual design.
- Top candidates will have a sensitivity to typography, color and a practical grasp of physics and animation.
- Proficiency in the use of Figma as well as a willingness to learn on the job is a requirement.
- Excellent collaborative and brainstorming skills.
- Ability to deliver high quality work on tight schedules.
- Experience in prototyping is a plus.
- Familiarity with design systems.
- Experience with various platforms and operating systems is a plus.
- Experience with DoD information systems.
A reasonable estimate of the US base salary range for this position is $100,000 - $145,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level of experience, education/training, and location.
Hypergiant Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We offer a generous benefits package including company contribution to medical benefits, unlimited PTO, a fun, flexible work environment, company-sponsored activities, and commit to providing each employee with job satisfaction by addressing core needs. Learn more at hypergiant.com.