Facilities Security Officer
Hypergiant Sensory Sciences
**Must have active US Security Clearance or ability to obtain Security Clearance**
Who we are: At Hypergiant, our work is driven by individuals pushing the boundary and always professionally challenging our clients to think differently. We’re seeking individuals who are both analytical and creative and can help us fuel our motto: Know Tomorrow, Act Today. We’re based in Texas and have a strong track record of working with some of the biggest brands around the world in industries spanning retail, oil & gas, energy, aviation, healthcare, and more. We provide large enterprises with cutting-edge advice, bespoke technology solutions, and deployment expertise needed to harness the value out of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our goal is to work with forward-thinking organizations and to help them understand how Artificial Intelligence will affect their business and their industry.
We’re looking for an experienced Facility Security Officer (FSO).
What you’ll do
The FSO will be responsible for the administration, oversight, and day-to-day operation of the contractor security program. These responsibilities include but are not limited to: maintaining company FCL in compliance with the NISPOM and contract-specific agreements (DD 441 & DD 254), initiating and maintaining employee PCLS, providing security education for safeguarding classified information to employees, overseeing company FCL security and insider threat protection programs, conducting FCL security self-inspections, and providing security reporting to the government.
- 10+ years of relevant experience and 5+ years with Facility Security Officer or similar title
- Provide clear guidance to company employees, and recommend modifications to operations policies or procedures as appropriate
- Be able to interpret company and government security policies and apply them
- Strong understanding of Physical Security requirements to include collateral Closed Areas and ICD 705 to meet contractual needs
- Thorough working knowledge of the NISPOM, other relevant, current, and changing DoD security guidance as well as the Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) standards
- Administer day-to-day security programs:personnel processing, program reviews, document control system, audits & self-inspections, violation investigations & reports, receipt/dispatch/destruction/mail logs, visit certs, etc.
- Ability to develop and establish an effective security awareness, training, and education program
- Must be a US Citizen
- Eligible to get Top Secret clearance
- Ability to travel as needed
- Have active Top Secret Security Clearance
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/security-clearances
Hypergiant Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We offer a generous benefits package, including company contributions to medical benefits. We offer unlimited PTO. In addition, we offer a fun, flexible work environment, company-sponsored activities, and commit to providing each employee with job satisfaction by addressing core needs. Learn more at hypergiant.com.
Additional Information: A reasonable estimate of the US base salary range for this position is $109,950 - $148,903 + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level of experience, education/training, and location.