Executive Sales Leader
ICON is looking for an experienced, team-oriented leader to serve as the Executive Sales Leader reporting directly to the CEO. The Executive Sales Leader will be a critical part of the Senior Leadership team, regularly participating in driving business strategy. Candidates should have deep experience building and developing high-performing teams in real estate, construction, sales or adjacent industries. The Executive Sales Leader should be a proven leader, adept at creating strategy, aligning stakeholders, standing up new functional areas, and be eager to roll up their sleeves. The Executive Sales Leader will be primarily responsible for growing, managing, and maintaining ICON’s pipeline of residential development opportunities.
- Book imaginative and exciting real estate projects using ICON’s technology.
- Put unique deals together with developers and capital partners for residential communities.
- Negotiate and coordinate projects with property owners, real estate agents, investors, lending institutions such as banks and insurance companies, architects, lawyers, general contractors, government officials, and other interested parties.
- Perform market analysis to identify areas where new developments can be profitably built.
- Form strategies to grow existing business with our most valuable customers.
- Serve as a single point of contact for new projects for executive staff, customers, and clients.
- Be a key member of Senior Leadership, helping drive the business strategy and revenue.
- Collaborate and provide feedback to cross-functional teams within ICON, including Manufacturing, Finance, Testing, and People.
- Develop a team of highly creative and results oriented sales professionals.
- 10+ years of experience in sales leadership.
- Experience with financial analysis and budgeting for large scale construction project management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to think strategically to analyze the needs of the business and define solutions.
- Highly adaptable, comfortable with change and ambiguity, and capable of quickly rallying teams and resources.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering, architecture, construction management, project management, or finance.
- Experience in construction, including superior understanding of construction schedules, build operations, and construction technology.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and manage competing priorities.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Solving one of the most challenging problems humanity faces requires a level of diversity across disciplines. ICON believes that by being a non-homogenous organization, we can capture unique perspectives, educational backgrounds, and ideation. We strive to be inclusive and seek team members who share our passion for the mission: building robust and diverse teams to help us prevail in the face of our challenges.
We're a team of varied backgrounds, countries, and experiences, and we believe our differences make us stronger as we tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.
Every startup wants to change the world, but we genuinely believe we're not being hyperbolic when we say this technology has the potential to reinvent human shelter, dramatically improving quality and resiliency while driving down costs to make housing affordable for everyone. We believe in harnessing the power of construction technology for the good of all humanity, both here on Earth and off-world. And while we get excited about R&D accomplishments in the lab, we get more excited when we see our work out in the real world, printing real homes for real people.
We work hard because we know what we are doing can reshape the way we live as a species. And it doesn't hurt that it's super fun. Where else do you get to play with giant robots and see the results of your work manifest in beautiful full-scale buildings that didn't exist before—and that someone can now call home?
Furthermore, as a federal government contractor, the Company maintains an affirmative action program which furthers its commitment and complies with recordkeeping and reporting requirements under certain federal civil rights laws and regulations, including Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (as amended) and the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (as amended).
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit candidates through this application. ICON does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency submissions for candidates and will not pay fees to any third-party agency without a prior agreement with ICON.
As part of our compliance with these obligations, the Company invites you to voluntarily self-identify as set forth below. Provision of such information is entirely voluntary and a decision to provide or not provide such information will not have any effect on your employment or subject you to any adverse treatment. Any and all information provided will be considered confidential, will be kept separate from your application and/or personnel file, and will only be used in accordance with applicable laws, orders and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights enforcement purposes.
Something looks off?