VP, Real Estate and Construction Sales
ICON is looking for an experienced real estate development professional to serve as the Vice President of Real Estate and Construction Sales. The ideal candidate should have deep experience building and developing high-performing teams in real estate, construction, or adjacent industries. The VP of Real Estate and Construction Sales should be a proven leader, adept at creating strategy, aligning stakeholders, standing up new functional areas, and eager to roll up their sleeves. They will be primarily responsible for growing ICON’s residential construction sales through development deals, construction contracts, and homeowner sales. This role is based at ICON’s Austin, TX campus and will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Book imaginative and exciting real estate projects using ICON’s technology.
- Put unique deals together with developers and capital partners for residential communities.
- Represent ICON’s wall system product to large-scale builders.
- Negotiate and coordinate projects with developers, builders, property owners, real estate agents, investors, lending institutions such as banks and insurance companies, architects, lawyers, general contractors, government officials, and other interested parties.
- Perform market analysis to identify areas where new developments can be profitably built.
- Manage and mentor the residential Business Development team and ensure accurate pipeline reporting.
- Serve as a single point of contact for new projects for executive staff, customers, and clients.
- Collaborate and provide feedback to cross-functional teams within ICON, including Manufacturing, Finance, Testing, and People.
- Develop a team of highly creative and results-oriented sales professionals.
- 15+ years of experience in residential development and/or construction sales.
- 5+ years of direct sales management.
- Delivered $100M+ sales/revenue pipeline with minimum .
- Contracting and negotiation experience on multi-million dollar development deals.
- Strong financial analysis and budgeting capabilities for large-scale construction project management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to think strategically to analyze the needs of the business and define solutions.
- Highly adaptable, comfortable with change and ambiguity, and capable of quickly rallying teams and resources.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Finance, or related field.
- Experience in construction, including a superior understanding of real estate development economics and construction.
- Experience with real estate agents and brokers.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and manage competing priorities.
Furthermore, as a federal government contractor, the Company maintains an affirmative action program which furthers its commitment and complies with recordkeeping and reporting requirements under certain federal civil rights laws and regulations, including Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (as amended) and the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (as amended).
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit candidates through this application. ICON does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency submissions for candidates and will not pay fees to any third-party agency without a prior agreement with ICON.
As part of our compliance with these obligations, the Company invites you to voluntarily self-identify as set forth below. Provision of such information is entirely voluntary and a decision to provide or not provide such information will not have any effect on your employment or subject you to any adverse treatment. Any and all information provided will be considered confidential, will be kept separate from your application and/or personnel file, and will only be used in accordance with applicable laws, orders and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights enforcement purposes.