Enterprise Account Manager (Remote, US-based)
Liquibase is the leader in the database release automation segment of the DevOps market. Downloaded more than 100 million times, the open-source software enables DevOps teams around the globe to accelerate the software delivery process by automating database updates.
At Liquibase, you can expect to revel in high growth across the board — in the number of customers we support, in the experiments we run, in the scope and complexity of our technical projects, and the list goes on. You’ll work in an environment where sales career growth is encouraged, supported, and proven.
We are looking for a talented, goal-driven sales professional to join our team as an Enterprise Account Manager. The ideal candidate has experience in the DevOps realm and a passion for creatively selling software products to executive-level decision-makers. This role includes maintaining as well as expanding the customer base in the enterprise segment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Opportunity creation & pipeline management for top existing customers
- Development and execution of territory plan
- Management of opportunities and sales process
- Relationship development with technical and executive-level contacts in Fortune 500 customers
- Closing of expansion and renewal contracts for existing customers
- Revenue forecasting
- Quota attainment for assigned territory
- Maintaining customer, pipeline, and deal information in HubSpot
- Align with Senior Director of Sales for territory strategy and plan of attack
- Working with Customer Success team to drive customer adaptation and expansion opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of software sales experience
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Successful track record of sustained achievement of targets
- Successful opportunity management selling disruptive and transformative software
- Successful track record of executive-level (VP and C suite) relationship development
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- HubSpot experience a plus
- Experience selling a DevOps and/or open-source product a plus
Perks of life at Liquibase:
- Remote First culture, potential for company-wide in-person gatherings
- Home office allowance for remote workers
- Meaningful equity (US only)
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits - country dependent
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- 401K matching (US only)
- No punks, no jerks culture
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company
We take pride in:
- A transparent and collaborative team environment. We value multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Our entrepreneurial culture. We provide every employee the opportunity to make a meaningful impact.
- Providing the opportunity to work with new technologies and learn from experienced professionals.
- How organizations, large and small, use DevOps to drive developer agility and accelerate software delivery.
Company Overview - We are Liquibase
A career at Liquibase means joining a quickly growing company on the front lines of the DevOps space. Our vision is to be the easiest, safest, and most powerful community-led database change management solution. As companies of all sizes continue to adopt an agile methodology and DevOps practices, there is a growing realization that the database needs to be considered as part of this innovation process.
At Liquibase, we foster a culture rooted in the open-source values of freedom, choice, transparency, and meritocracy. These are not just fashion labels here, but sincere convictions, and you’ll see that reflected in the way we operate daily. We’re caffeinated, collaborative & confident experts, eager to solve the most challenging database CI/CD problems for our customers.
Want to help the software world move faster? You’ve found the right place.
Eligible candidates may be subject to criminal history and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws