Business Development Representative Manager
Business Development Representative Manager
Liquibase is the leader in Database DevOps. Downloaded more than 100 million times, our software enables DevOps teams around the globe to accelerate the software delivery process by automating database updates, security, and governance. We are a nimble, fast-paced, innovative team with the opportunity to make an outsized impact on the business and the industry.
The BDR Manager will help keep our revenue engine running through the skill and leadership of a team of driven sales development representatives. Our ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. We’re seeking a quick learner with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others. Apply if you are excited to build and maintain an upbeat positive culture that inspires a sense of urgency, constant innovation & learning as well as a strong sense of individual and team accountability. You are driven to meet and exceed team quotas as evidenced by key critical success factors including outbound calls, opportunity identification and pipeline maturation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Grow and lead a team of highly qualified sales development representatives in Austin, TX
- Establish an outstanding onboarding program for new hires
- Coach BDRs on best practices to develop the skills needed to progress their sales careers within Liquibase
- Forecast and set effective sales goals and objectives and monitor sales team success rates and customer satisfaction
- Achieve sales goals by building and optimizing programs designed for pipeline generation
- Create sales plays, write call scripts, coach reps, and conduct sales training
- Collaborate with Marketing functions on key initiatives including demand generation programs and customer acquisition strategies
- Establish and cultivate strong internal and customer focused relationships
- Provide detailed knowledge of specified systems, metrics, and customer segmentation that supports growth in an inside sales model
- Determine reporting metrics and keep stakeholders informed on a regular basis
- 5+ years of Sales experience in SaaS/Subscription based software
- 2+ years experience of managing people
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Experience setting sales goals with proven ability to lead a team to meet those goals and quotas
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing, creative, self-starter, team player
- Based in the Austin, TX area
Nice to Haves:
- Prior tech start-up experience
- Sales experience to a DevOps audience
- Experience interacting with customer stakeholders at all levels
Perks of life at Liquibase:
- Remote First culture, potential for company-wide in-person gatherings
- Home office allowance for remote workers
- Meaningful equity (US only)
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits - country dependent
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- 401K matching (US only)
- No punks, no jerks culture
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company
We take pride in:
- A transparent and collaborative team environment. We value multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Our entrepreneurial culture. We provide every employee the opportunity to make a meaningful impact.
- Providing the opportunity to work with new technologies and learn from experienced professionals.
- How organizations, large and small, use DevOps to drive developer agility and accelerate software delivery.
Company Overview - We are Liquibase
A career at Liquibase means joining a quickly growing company on the front lines of the DevOps space. Our vision is to be the easiest, safest, and most powerful community-led database change management solution. As companies of all sizes continue to adopt an agile methodology and DevOps practices, there is a growing realization that the database needs to be considered as part of this innovation process.
At Liquibase, we foster a culture rooted in the open-source values of freedom, choice, transparency, and meritocracy. These are not just fashion labels here, but sincere convictions, and you’ll see that reflected in the way we operate daily. We’re caffeinated, collaborative & confident experts, eager to solve the most challenging database CI/CD problems for our customers.
Want to help the software world move faster? You’ve found the right place.
ONSITE SUPPORT ROLES:
"Eligible candidates may be subject to criminal history checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal law. Drug testing may be required by certain companies when working on site for implementations."
FINANCE JOBS: Eligible candidates may be subject to criminal history and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws
ALL OTHERS: Eligible candidates may be subject to criminal history checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal law.