Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target.
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer for the Living Security engineering team. As a member of the engineering team, you will:
- Design and develop customer-facing UI components and experiences
- Incorporate end-user feedback to improve usability and show value
- Make important contributions to UI design and development across the entire platform
- Work from general requirements, to solve interesting problems for end users
- Have a direct impact on the success and direction of the product and the future of human risk management
- Help establish engineering culture, best practices, and architecture and tooling
- 4+ years of professional software development experience, with the majority spent building modern, scalable web applications
- Fluency in React or other modern Front-End frameworks like Vue.js, Svelte, or Angular
- Commitment to unit testing, and experience with frameworks such as Cypress, Jest, or Jasmine
- Ability to strike a balance between shipping something quickly and perfection
- Experience building data-driven SaaS products (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related information technology field (preferred)
Perks of Living Security:
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short & long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), HSA with employer contribution, FSA
- Financial Wellness Program/Financial Adviser
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible unlimited PTO policy and paid holidays
- Work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
More about Living Security:
Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.