Patient Services Lead
Medici is changing the healthcare system by delivering best-in-class preventive and complex condition care that dramatically improves outcomes, provides quick access to care, and significantly reduces medical costs. We’ve been able to accomplish this by providing holistic, AI-infused, comprehensive, and integrated care. Medici helps members become healthier while delivering cost savings to employers.
With an ambitious growth trajectory, Medici is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Medici values and are passionate about our mission to rebuild healthcare to what it should be.
The Medici Clinical Care Team is building the world's best virtual first primary care network through a deep insight into the current market offering, creating personal human connections through quality care, evidence-based medical approaches and data-driven insights. Our mission encapsulates the prevention and treatment of illness, disease, and injuries of our patients. We are committed to world-class prevention strategies and provide care through our high touch concierge services that are seamless, fast, and easy to use.
Medici, a cutting-edge Virtual/Telemedicine company based in Austin, Texas, is seeking a dynamic Care Concierge Team Lead to head patient navigation through the Care Concierge team. We need someone passionate about revolutionizing healthcare delivery, with a proactive mindset and prior healthcare experience. This role will ensure the highest level of service and support for our patients. This role will start with 3 direct reports with the opportunity to grow your team and skill sets over time. If you are passionate about healthcare, enjoy managing, and are committed to enhancing the patient experience, we encourage you to apply. This position will be in the office at our Headquarters in Austin, TX.
- Uphold and instill a patient-centric mindset within the team, ensuring that patient satisfaction is the top priority in all interactions.
- Accountable for the team’s coordination of care including healthcare services, appointments, referrals and moreMonitor key performance indicators to enhance team effectiveness, patient outcomes, and reputation. Continuously identify opportunities to streamline and improve operational processes to enhance patient satisfaction.
- Proficiently navigate and utilize electronic medical records systems to access patient information and assist in care coordination.
- Collaborate with cross-departmental teams to solve problems and enhance the patient journey.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive training manuals, standard operating procedures, and workflow processes.
- Serve as the primary Care Concierge for a small number of patientsSupervise, train, and support staff, ensuring policy adherence.
- Participate in staff recruitment and evaluation.
- Establish and maintain full case loads for Care Concierges and oversee scheduling.
- Perform other assigned duties as required
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or a related field
- Experience: 2+ years in a supervisory role
- Skills:Leading a front desk at a busy, multi specialty clinic is advantageous
- Proven experience in healthcare, care coordination, or a related field
- Strong leadership, motivation, and team management skills
- Familiarity with electronic medical records (EMR) systems.
- Ability to develop and document processes effectively
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Dedication to putting the patient's experience and well-being above all else
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and compliance
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to multiple software systems
Limitations and Disclaimer
- The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position. All job descriptions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other team members. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the team member occupying this position. Team members will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their team leader in compliance with federal and state laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the team member must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
- Medici is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Check out our company websites!
- Visit Medici Website
- Visit Health by Design Website