National Sales Manager
NexStride National Sales Manager
De Oro Devices is changing the way people age. With the population of older adults growing rapidly, we need to create the tools that enable aging in place gracefully. We believe walking is crucial to retaining independence and engaging in life. That is why we will move mountains to make sure people have the tools they need to walk safely. We have begun to solve this need by creating a simple, easy-to-use tool that integrates noninvasive cues to improve mobility and significantly decrease risk of falls for people with mobility disorders. Our big reason “why” is we have seen the smiles and tears that come when a person gets their mobility and independence back and we believe everyone, no matter what their impairment, deserves the opportunity to move about freely and live their best life.
We’re hiring a National Sales Manager to drive adoption and sales by the VA, physical therapy clinics, hospitals, and other clinical providers, that work with the mobility impaired. As the Sales Manager of NexStride you’ll pioneer a product that is loved by its users, clinically validated and established in over 60 clinics and is currently being purchased directly by consumers every month. You’ll be responsible for sales of the NexStride product(s) and will build and execute an efficient multi-channel sales and distribution strategy.
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute a sales strategy and plan, in partnership with senior leadership and the marketing team
- Identify and close new business in order to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Find qualified distributor and retail partner opportunities, evaluate each and sign distribution deals with partners who are a good fit
- Work closely with the marketing team to optimize sales results and minimize conflict in the medical sales and consumer direct channels
- Engage key clinical partners, building relationships to leverage insights and relationships to help build NexStride’s position in the market
- Develop expertise in all aspects of NexStride products and technology to ensure successful demonstration and communication of the company products and services
- Work with the marketing team to follow-up on quality leads, moving them through the sales funnel to close sales as quickly as possible
- Manage the sales pipeline, accurately track and report weekly, monthly and quarterly sales activities
- Train new sales reps on the latest selling techniques and product details
- Provide reasonably accurate sales forecasts by month, quarter, year
- Actively participate and support tradeshow and industry events
- Track all communication and automate any sales tasks with customers via HubSpot (CRM)
- Provide ongoing reports to the NexStride Team on learnings in the market, customer insights, product feedback, competitive intel, etc.
- Travel overnight as needed
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have a BA or higher and have demonstrated 7+ years sales success selling direct, selling through distributors, and have some experience working with mobility related medical products
- You understand how to manage multi-channel selling, balancing between consumer direct and medical direct/distribution/retail channels
- You have experience working with a CRM to optimize sales activities (Hubspot a plus)
- You’re an adept communicator, able to engage prospects and partners on calls and lead presentations in person or over video conference
- You have experience negotiating contracts with distributors, retailers and sales reps
- You understand medical device technology and the role of medical providers who work with mobility impaired patients
- You understand and have the ability to influence, a wide range of customer stakeholders
- Bonus points if you have experience with movement disorders such as Parkinson’s, Stroke, CP and MS.
- You have effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- You are a team player, who likes to collaborate and build strong relationships both inside and outside the company
- You like to pioneer new products
- You have experience with start-up or small companies where resources are limited and doing whatever it takes to get the job done is the norm
- You excel in a self-driven fully remote work environment
We are a very purpose driven organization and see a big opportunity for you to make a difference both in our company and our industry. If you’re a passionate, collaborative sales professional and want to represent an up and coming company that’s going to make a difference in millions of lives, this is the opportunity for you. Apply today and we’ll take it from there!