Account-Based Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
Osano is growing and we’re looking for a motivated Account Based Marketing Manager to elevate and scale our outbound campaigns, partnering with Sales to bring Osano’s privacy platform to the Enterprise market. Join our fun, a bit scrappy, and energetic marketing team where innovation, collaboration, and purpose converge.
Sound like you? Keep reading!
In this role, you’ll lead our efforts to engage key accounts across our various marketing segments and ICP’s, helping sales build lasting relationships with prospects and customers. You’ll partner with other teams across the revenue organization (including sales leadership, enablement, and revenue operations), utilizing your expertise to develop and implement highly targeted, multichannel ABM strategies. This role is ideal for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, enjoys innovation, and is passionate about making a meaningful impact in the privacy space.
Osano is an Austin area, venture-backed startup focused on creating transparency in data. Osano is a B-corp (public benefit corp), which means that, although we are a for-profit company, we are mission-oriented, and we wake up every morning with the goal of doing well by doing good.
Depending on your skill and experience, you can expect stock options + your annual compensation to be somewhere between $120,000 and $135,000 upon joining the company.
- You will play a key role in facilitating the implementation of a multi-segment target accounts strategy, encompassing strategic 1:1 and 1:few campaigns, as well as programmatic ABM initiatives at scale.
- Collaborate closely with sales, operations, demand marketing, partner marketing, product marketing, content, and sales enablement teams to drive the execution of impactful programs.
- Craft personalized messaging tailored to each account, persona, journey stage, and target audience.
- Launch targeted advertising, paid social, email, and direct mail components.
- Coordinate within our portfolio of digital and field campaigns for enhanced engagement.
- Develop personalized 1:1 content experiences that directly address account pain points.
- Conduct account-specific research, supporting sales enablement, and coordinating follow-ups with cross-functional teams.
- Build innovative target account list design and sourcing leveraging existing lists, intent data, enrichment, and social signals.
- Ensure regular communication of metrics and program status with key stakeholders, and actively engage in the analysis, innovation, and measurement of program effectiveness based on performance data, feedback from sales, and a comprehensive understanding of the business.
- You have 5+ years of experience in account-based marketing, preferably in an early-stage SaaS startup environment. Previous experience in field marketing or an SDR role is a plus!
- Even better, you may have some knowledge in a regulatory environment (risk/compliance/risk, legaltech, cybersecurity, or data privacy).
- You have demonstrated ability designing and executing ABM strategies cross-functionally, working with sales leadership, product marketing, enablement, demand and operations.
- You have proven dashboards and metrics that clearly show results and communicate program effectiveness based on performance data, feedback from sales, and understanding of business goals.
- You take initiative when it comes to documentation, building knowledge bases and processes that span “just-in-time" learnings, knowledge retention, and initiative adoption.
- You take pride in your communication and see it as a representation of your brand. You understand that clear, concise communication builds rapport and trust.
- You’ve worked with HubSpot (or a similar CRM), DemandBase or similar ABM platform, Uberflip and other personalization tools and know your way around Microsoft tools (we use Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams at Osano).
- You thrive in a remote setting. For us, that means being empathetic, proactively communicating, and bringing ingenuity + initiative to your every day.
- Lastly, you have a hunger to constantly improve by seeking out feedback and are self-aware of your capabilities + knowledge.
- We’re a welcoming team that's dependable, curious, moves fast, and full of talented people!
- We’re a B-corporation with a mission that matters, and we’re in a high-growth space with even more potential.
- You’ll become a privacy expert, including the opportunity to obtain your Certified Information Privacy Professional credential.
- You'll have access to our training program, well-defined career paths, and a leadership team that values professional development!
- Fair-pay compensation (provided below) and ownership interest/equity!
- Unlimited paid time off + a requirement to take at least two weeks off per year.
- We're a Best Place for Working Parents and offer paid parental leave for all new parents + we believe that family (however you define it)always comes first.
- Osano sponsors individual premiums at 100% and dependent premiums at 50% for Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance via Aetna.
- A fully + permanently remote company so you can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Receive a Macbook + $1,000 to craft your home workspace
- Annual company trip designed to foster connection, creativity, and having fun!
- Mental health benefits with free memberships to mindfulness + talk therapy services
A bit more about Osano
At Osano, an Austin-based, venture-backed startup, we believe data privacy is a fundamental human right, and the companies that embrace privacy will become the next wave of trusted brands. Osano is a B-corp and a Public Benefit Corp, which means that—although we are a for-profit company—we are mission-oriented and wake up every day with the goal of doing well by doing good.
Osano is a leading data privacy platform that simplifies privacy compliance by helping organizations build, manage, and scale their privacy program to increase trust, stay compliant, and do the right thing. Founded in Austin, Texas, we solve for consent management, data subject rights, assessments, and vendor risk — all in one place!
Osano is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, neurodiversity, parental status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We participate in E-Verify and we will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, we will give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact DHS or SSA before taking adverse action against you. We value what makes us different and want to see how you can make our team better!
We are happy to provide accommodations to make the interviewing process inclusive and comfortable. You’ll have an opportunity to request accommodation before your first interview.