Engineering Executive Assistant
At Paradromics, we’re enabling a future where direct data interfaces with the brain unlock technology solutions to unmet medical challenges. A revolutionary leap beyond today’s lab-confined brain-computer interfaces (BCI), our Connexus™ Direct Data Interface (DDI) collects an unprecedented number of individual neural signals with a fully implantable device designed for long-term daily service. Our first clinical application is an assistive communication device for patients who’ve lost the physical ability to speak or type. The Connexus DDI platform—and the vast brain data it accesses–has boundless potential for future applications, from enabling people with sensory and motor impairment to treating neuropsychiatric disorders.
As an Engineering Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for handling a variety of professional responsibilities such as: expenses, travel, and calendaring. You maintain incredible accuracy and agility when completing any given task and are committed to seeing every project through to its completion. You possess the ability to retain technical knowledge and can be proactive with next steps and solutions. You are very organized and thrive off enabling the people you support to be as productive and impactful as possible.
- Prioritize Executives day-to-day tasks; track action items and follow up on deadlines
- Tracking technical progress and be able to identify when intervention is necessary
- Join meetings on behalf of executive and convey technical matters and summarize concisely and clearly
- Act as gatekeeper for internal and external commitments and meetings
- Communication with third party vendors
- Proofread and edit correspondence and other written materials
- Arranges travel and accommodation
- Process expense reports for executive and team
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree, and/or equivalent experience preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience supporting executive level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Proficient with G-Suite products (Sheets, Calendar, Docs, Drive)
- Ability to ensure strict confidentiality both internally and externally
- Ability to work a varied schedule (some nights/weekends will be required, and possible travel)
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information, navigate complex multi-stakeholder communication, and act diplomatically and strategically
- Ability to synthesize high-level instructions and constraints and create a tactical plan of action
Paradromics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.