Paradromics is looking for a Manufacturing Operator to produce key components of our neural implant system. The candidate will be involved in our flip-chip bonding, heated press, lapping, and parts cleaning processes. They will also be involved in inspection of parts for conformance to specifications. There will be opportunities for learning, growth and potential ownership of processes and tools. The ideal candidate is an experienced manufacturing operator looking to work on an exciting project and leverage multidisciplinary tools and techniques. You will have the opportunity to work with a fast-paced team of scientists and engineers trying to change the world – if that is interesting, this is the place for you! This position is located in Austin, Texas on-site and has less than 5% travel.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with automated or semi-automated microfabrication equipment
- Experience visually inspecting and measuring parts to ensure they meet specified quality standards
- Experience following work instructions and procedures
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Associates degree in Science or Engineering
- Experience with Ultrasonic Baths for parts cleaning and/or other similar cleaning processes
- Experience with high temperature equipment (i.e. Furnaces, Heated Press)
- Experience with Semiconductor packaging equipment (i.e. Flip-Chip Bonding, Soldering, Wire bonding)
- Experience providing feedback and suggestions for process improvement
- Experience working in a medical device or regulated industry
- Experience working in a Clean Room environment
Paradromics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.