Associate Project Manager
At Paradromics, we’re enabling a future where direct data interfaces with the brain unlock technology solutions to unmet medical challenges. A revolutionary leap beyond today’s lab-confined brain-computer interfaces (BCI), our Connexus™ Direct Data Interface (DDI) collects an unprecedented number of individual neural signals with a fully implantable device designed for long-term daily service. Our first clinical application is an assistive communication device for patients who’ve lost the physical ability to speak or type. The Connexus DDI platform—and the vast brain data it accesses–has boundless potential for future applications, from enabling people with sensory and motor impairment to treating neuropsychiatric disorders.
The Associate Project Manager at Paradromics is responsible for assisting in the company’s project plans & schedules to ensure timelines are met and stakeholders are informed. This includes monitoring and reporting on development, manufacturing, and electronics/programming project schedules, ensuring internal stakeholders as well as external suppliers meet their commitments, and ensuring alignment across all parties. This position will work closely with engineering personnel and suppliers to provide overall project management, ensure both cross-functional communication and proper documentation of the project throughout all stages of development.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Interface with all functional areas affected by the project including R&D, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Clinical, Regulatory, and external suppliers
- Actively identify project risks and develop plans for mitigation
- Plan the execution of activities within the framework of FDA Quality System Regulations and under FDA Design Controls
- Review and report on project status and budgets; prepare schedules and status reports (written and verbal)
- Communicate and engage with stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of the project in alignment with all stakeholders needs and expectations
- Develop organizational process assets for monitoring project execution and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering, Science or Technical field.
- PMP certification a plus.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a project-oriented role, preferably within a medical device company
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Project and familiarity with cloud-based project management platforms (e.g., Clickup)
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a diverse group of people
- Organization and ability to attain results on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to quickly adapt to unexpected changes to project plans
- Ability to work proactively and independently under limited supervision to monitor high visibility projects and execute in a timely manner
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced organization with shifting responsibilities
- Experience coordinating between suppliers, manufacturers, and/or internal manufacturing engineering resources
- Familiarity with common software programs (e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and GSuite platform
- Experience working under ISO 13485 or FDA QSR requirements a plus
Paradromics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.