Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2023
Pison is developing breakthrough consumer and healthcare products that are harnessing the power of the mind. We’ve pioneered the science of electroneurography (ENG) to non-invasively sense, analyze, and apply electrical signals coming from the brain. Our neural biosensor and artificial intelligence software are opening a new window to thousands of new, neural-based applications that can improve human health and wellness and help individuals control their environment via gesture recognition. Our vision is to deliver real-time, actionable insights into the state of the body’s nervous system, guiding users to better health and higher achievement in every domain of human endeavor.
Pison has a roadmap involving development of our own end user product, and longer term a chip being developed into many OEM end user products. Our existing product needs support iterating, developing new features, reducing power consumption, and fixing bugs. Our future chip will need support developing firmware and SDK access.
- System architecture design and detailed documentation
- Detailed electrical analysis, design and schematic capture
- Lead PCB layout design resources
- Manage any outside resources as needed
- Prototype bring up and debugging, rework as needed
- Functional verificationPerformance characterization
- Take ownership and develop current ideas to improve the product
- Collaborate with cross functional team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3+ years related experience required
- Experience with electrical lab equipment (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, function generators)
- Strong EE fundamentalsStrong analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience with design simulation, schematic capture specifically Altium
- Experience with small embedded digital / analog systems, particularly low power embedded processors (ARM, DSP, MCU, etc.), and BLE
- Low noise design
- Ability to use Python to help automate work, build lab tools, etc…
- Excellent ability to get organized, prioritize work, produce a plan and then execute it
- Innovative - works to figure out the problem with creative solutions
** This Employer Participates in E-Verify **
We understand that candidates can feel discouraged if they do not tick every box. We encourage you to apply. Pison is building a diverse team with people from all backgrounds who can help us build an inclusive organization.