Red 6 Internship Program 2024
Red 6 Internship
at Red 6
Santa Monica / Orlando / Denver / Full-Time
Red Six Aerospace, an early-stage augmented reality startup in the US, is looking for interns to join our various different departments. The intern will work closely with extraordinary engineers / business developers / etc. on high impact projects. This will be a paid internship during the summer.
As an intern, you will be working on challenging projects with high impact during a 3+ month internship. You will be assigned an intern manager, who will help you to identify project goals, while also inspiring you, mentoring you and supporting your professional development.
- Systems Engineer
- C++ Developer
- CV Engineer
- Carbon Systems Engineer
- Military Systems Engineer
- Military Integrator
- Systems Administrator
- Test Director & Pilot
- A&P Fleet Mx Lead
- Strategic Finance
- BD Manager (Event Operations)
- Electrical Engineer
- Security Director
- ISSO & Network Administrator
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree, or actively working in a related job.
- Showcased leadership experience in school, current, or previous jobs.
- Very strong interest in the intersection of augmented reality and fighter jets.
Preferred / Additional Skills
- Application of technical skills outside of the classroom (examples: laboratory, research, extracurricular project teams, volunteering, personal projects or prior internship/work experience).
- Starts personal projects on the side, outside of school or school group.
- Actively exhibits an attention to detail in your work, as expressed in school papers, personal projects, professional work environments, etc.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a challenging environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro CC
- Experience using Jira / Github a plus
- Must be able to work full time for a minimum of 12 consecutive weeks.
- Must be able to provide own transportation and housing.
Red 6 reserves the right to change its current benefits program at any time, in a manner that is consistent with applicable federal and state regulations
This job description is not a contract and confers no contractual rights, privileges, or benefits on any applicant or potential applicant. Red 6 has the right to change any and all terms of this job description, including, but not limited to, job responsibilities, qualifications and benefits. Nothing in this job description constitutes an offer or guarantee of employment.
Red Six Aerospace, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Red 6 Aerospace, Inc. operating company you are applying to work for (hereinafter, “we”, “our”, or “us”) may collect personal information and use it for certain business purposes as described below in this Job Applicant and Employee Privacy Notice. We are required to disclose the following information to California “consumers” regarding our collection of their personal information. Under the CCPA, “consumers” means California residents, including job applicants, employees, or contractors of a business.