We are seeking an experienced Program Manager (PM), with prior training and experience in a relevant engineering field, to plan, organize, direct, and lead program activities with commercial entities and prime contractors. These efforts include business-to-business direct transactions and actions where Red 6 performs as subcontractor to a prime contractor on contracts with US government and international government organizations. The PM will lead day-to-day execution of program initiatives and tasks – working with Finance, Business Development, and hardware and software technical engineering teams to manage the budget and schedule, as well as with the customer, teammates, internal staff, and management to satisfy the technical objectives while meeting all the contractual requirements. The PM will establish program leadership role, i.e., define, obtain, apply, and manage the resources necessary to meet cost, schedule, and performance requirements.
Manage/maintain relationships with key program partners external to Red 6, serving as primary point of contact for program cost, schedule, and reporting requirements.
- Represent Red 6’s roles, priorities, and capabilities throughout program execution.
- Coordinate resources and define tasks for technical and administrative staff to ensure timely, cost-effective delivery of support to the program.
- Regular reporting of program accomplishments and cost status to customers, the program team, and Red 6 management.
- Provide oversight and support preparation of contractual submissions in support of future program phases and scope changes.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and final task reports including financial reports, as required.
- Ensure inputs to contractual deliverables are delivered on time and in a compliant format.
- Lead technical, contract, and subcontract staff in monitoring performance of program execution.
- Support production activities including staffing, scheduling, and cost tracking.
- Organize and track deployed system status and support efforts. This includes software deployment within Government DevSecOps environments.
- Manage customer testing and demonstration activities for advanced and complex vehicle systems.
- Work with Business Development to define product roadmaps and collaborate on internal investments required to support the program and its future spirals.
- BS/BA in related field plus 5 years or more related experience.
- BS or higher degree in a science or engineering discipline strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with government acquisition processes
- Recent experience managing DoD programs
- Training and experience in a relevant engineering discipline such as electrical, mechanical, aerospace, computer, or other similar engineering field.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations and technical / programmatic reports to key leadership and the customer.
- Qualified candidate must have the ability to obtain a security clearance. This requires U.S. Citizenship
Red 6 reserves the right to change its current benefits program at any time, in a manner that is consistent with applicable federal and state regulations.
This job description is not a contract and confers no contractual rights, privileges, or benefits on any applicant or potential applicant. Red 6 has the right to change any and all terms of this job description, including, but not limited to, job responsibilities, qualifications and benefits. Nothing in this job description constitutes an offer or guarantee of employment.
Red Six Aerospace, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Red 6 Aerospace, Inc. operating company you are applying to work for (hereinafter, “we”, “our”, or “us”) may collect personal information and use it for certain business purposes as described below in this Job Applicant and Employee Privacy Notice. We are required to disclose the following information to California “consumers” regarding our collection of their personal information. Under the CCPA, “consumers” means California residents, including job applicants, employees, or contractors of a business.