Augmented Reality / Software / Integration Technology Department
The Software Engineering team at Red 6 engineers systems to see and interpret the world. These systems synthesize and visualize a synthetic reality into a hive mind of real-world knowledge. We are engineering high performing and highly advanced augmented reality platforms and infrastructure, which support our military partners’ operations. This enables us to collaborate and train with the world’s most advanced military systems and develop our soldiers’ capabilities as the world’s most important line of defense.
As a Junior Designer at Red 6, you will be responsible for concepting, creating, maintaining, and developing our User Interfaces, 3D models, and textures on Unreal engine for government and commercial customers. You will take direction from our UI/UX design leads to create stunning, intuitive interface concepts and designs.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in Art and Design, UI/UX creation, 3D Modeling, texturing, computer animation or related field within a previous job, college or university setting
- Minimum of 2 years experience of hands-on experience with tools such as 3D Studio Max, Maya, Figma, Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop, Unreal or Unity Game Engine, or similar
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills across various platforms, from touch screens to VR headsets
- Demonstrate basic 3D modeling and texturing skills
- Experience working in an AGILE environment and with deadlines
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to incorporate feedback and take direction
- Qualified candidate must have the ability to obtain a security clearance. This requires U.S. Citizenship
Preferred / Additional Skills
- Experience with Mobile application, VR. XR, Web development and design
- Experience in UI design and implementation
- After Effects experience, lighting theory and design, and storyboarding
Red 6 reserves the right to change its current benefits program at any time, in a manner that is consistent with applicable federal and state regulations.
This job description is not a contract and confers no contractual rights, privileges, or benefits on any applicant or potential applicant. Red 6 has the right to change any and all terms of this job description, including, but not limited to, job responsibilities, qualifications and benefits. Nothing in this job description constitutes an offer or guarantee of employment.
Red Six Aerospace, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Red 6 Aerospace, Inc. operating company you are applying to work for (hereinafter, “we”, “our”, or “us”) may collect personal information and use it for certain business purposes as described below in this Job Applicant and Employee Privacy Notice. We are required to disclose the following information to California “consumers” regarding our collection of their personal information. Under the CCPA, “consumers” means California residents, including job applicants, employees, or contractors of a business.