Senior Account Executive
About Secured Communications
Secured Communications (SC) is a leading global technology company specializing in safeguarding communications. With a proven security and technology leadership team, we are innovation leaders in providing ultra-secure, zero-trust oriented, enterprise communications solutions that are trusted by businesses, public safety and counter terrorism professionals worldwide.
Purpose of Role
We're looking for experienced Senior Account Executives to drive Enterprise sales success for a growing business that is introducing several “world’s first” security solutions for business collaboration.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for sourcing and closing new opportunities, working closely with your direct sales and sales engineering counterparts. Your primary customer interaction will be with CXO and VP-level executives, technology management, and line of business owners. SC is a global business, and while this role is focused primarily on North America, additional remote support may be required in Latin and South America, as well as the Asia Pacific region. You will be required to manage a calendar, work independently, and be open to a reasonable amount of travel within the Americas as required.
Key outputs for role
Sell Secured Communications products to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers, business leaders and executive stakeholders
Manage your own funnel of opportunities to progress them through the sales cycle
Articulate our value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships
Work closely with the Sales Engineering team to aid in designing innovative solutions, which will solve prospect's pain points and create tangible value for their business
Provide accurate reporting and forecasting based on results at each stage
Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators
Work in conjunction with Product Development and sales engineering on bids and proposals to ensure timely and accurate completion of client proposals
Be a trusted partner and expert for the clients, and aid them in communicating the critical importance of our products and services
Execute both short-term and long-term sales plans
Develop and evangelize sales best practices on enterprises security and communications
Share product enhancements ideas and recommendations from clients and partners with Product Development, and assist with timing/prioritization in product roadmap(s)
Identify and capture prospect objections to product and product adoption, and recommend solutions to address/overcome said objections
- Proven success in SaaS, Cloud, Storage, Data or Security, Communications Platform.
- Proven record of successfully selling to CXO and VP-level executives, technology management and line of business owners for enterprises and mid-sized businesses
- 10+ years of selling experience in enterprise security solutions, SaaS, or collaboration software platforms
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Demonstrated ability to work across internal and external groups to communicate and resolve client issues
- Proven consultative sales skills, including the ability to define and articulate a clear, concise, return on investment value statement to the client
- Proven success at building relationships with customers that trust and respect your advice
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills—a strong listener and communicator.
- Hunter mentality and experience crafting and executing outbound sales strategies
- Prior experience in digital account management using sales automation tools