Human Resources Manager
Semtive has developed simple, affordable and reliable energy systems that are changing the world. We are focused on renewable energy sources with a triple impact philosophy and our goal is to democratize the access to energy around the world.
We are a fast-growing company that has a global market approach with current customers all around the world.
Semtive is a firm that offers great challenges, constant change and excellent future opportunities with a sustainable mission to disrupt the way the energy is being generated, managed and traded.
Responsible to the Human Resources Department, the HR Manager has the main responsibility to plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy.
Position Type: Full Time
Reports to: CEO
Location: Austin, Semtive USA Headquarters & Research Center
Work Schedule / Shift: Monday trough Friday 9:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Hours per Week: 40
Remote work: No, but we offer flexible schedule.
Outsite work: No.
Travel required: on demand but rare.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Recruit, interview and hire new staff for the company.
- Support each department on the creation and follow up of performance evaluations.
- Create and implement company policies.
- Develop with senior leadership organizations HR goals and strategy.
- Develop and implement human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Monitor and ensure the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review and modify policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Develop and implement departmental budget.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience
- Proven work experience as HR Manager, Director or similar role for at least 2 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
This position has supervisory responsibilities as manager.
Our benefit package includes:
- Competitive pay.
- Performance bonus plan.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance plans.
- Paid time off policy and paid holidays.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will realize sites visit with clients, where might be exposed to working outside, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of conditions.
Semtive is an equal opportunity employer. Our decision when hiring is not based on race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, nationality, age or any other basis. We believe that diversity and inclusion can bring out the best in our workforce.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.