Semtive is dedicated to renewable energy systems for decentralized energy generation.
We are a clean energy company that manufactures small-scale vertical axis wind turbines and
energy management devices for decentralized energy generation. The company was born in
Argentina and moved its HQ to USA, in 2016 to develop global markets. Semtive is a fast growing firm that offers great challenges, constant change and excellent future opportunities
with a sustainable mission to disrupt the way the energy is being generated, managed and
Responsible to the Engineering Manager, the production manager position organizes,
coordinates and oversees all production activities and operations for Semtive products. The
position is responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
Position Type: Full Time
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Location: Austin, Semtive USA Headquarters & Research Center
Work Schedule / Shift: Monday through Friday 9:00 to 6:00 PM
Hours per Week: 40
Remote work: No
Outside work: Yes, site visit installations and inspections with clients, visits to vendors, outside
Travel required: Minimum
- Create and optimize production workflow.
- Work with sales team to forecast upcoming production.
- Manage vendors to ensure production deadlines.
- Be responsible for quality control of all manufactured components.
- Work with new vendors and set standards for manufacturing approval.
- Ability to read and analyze fabrication drawings.
- Working in manufacturing environment and performing quality control.
- Obtaining quotes from vendors and issuing purchase orders.
- Managing various productions simultaneously for smooth workflow.
- Critical thinking.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Results Oriented
- Team player.
- Proactive, resourceful and self-motivated with good communication skills and ability to
work in a fast-paced environment.
- Safety awareness and compliance procedures.
Education and Experience
- Have a work permit in USA.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering (or similar related degree).
- 1 – 5 years related job experience.
- If he/she does not have a degree, then at least 10 years of experience in a similar position.