Director of Finance
Accounting & Finance · Full-time
Austin, TX, USA · Shiner, TX, USA · Remote
80,000 – 110,000 USD per year
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2023
Director of Finance Responsibilities:
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Ensuring adherence to key performance metrics to meet business and customer expectations
- Analyze data to look at trends and find problems; recommend solutions
- Optimize business workflows by analyzing current operational processes and performance and recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
- Keep costs stabilized
Director of Finance Job Skills:
- Strong ethical leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing people and teams
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to identify weak spots in a process to improve efficiency
- Great planning and project management skills
- Proficient with Quickbooks
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
Director of Finance Requirements:
- 10+ years of Proven experience as finance officer or relevant role.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Proficient operational, management and financial acumen.
- Proven ability to manage budgets and people in a similar role.
- CPA is a strong advantage
Location: Preference for work in Austin or Shiner, TX. Remote work will be considered with monthly travel requirements to Austin, TX.
Compensation: $80,000-$110,000 based on experience. Benefits offered & profits interest potential for highly qualified candidates.
Please make a short video sharing who you are and what you’re about. It should be a casual, no-production, webcam-style video, no longer than 2 minutes. Email your resume, the video link (no password protection), and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and complete this short survey (https://go.apply.ci/s/BprQ32GepE).
Techless is an equal opportunity employer.