Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Lead development and implementation of marketing, advertising, and sales initiatives
- Define and refine brand identity
- Lead product development, advertising campaigns and pricing strategies
- Find innovative ways to connect with target audiences
- Oversee social media marketing platforms
- Increase brand awareness and reach across multiple platforms
- Direct analytical data gathering and marketing/consumer test strategies
- Direct and oversee all design and advertising ventures
- Attend conferences, meetings, conventions, in order to stay current on market trends and new research
- Create and adhere to marketing budgets
- Manage marketing team to meet business goals
- Ensuring adherence to key performance metrics to meet business and customer expectations
Marketing Manager Job Skills
- Strong ethical leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing people and teams
- Self motivated
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Curiosity, innovative thinking, and creativity
- Ability to identify weak spots in a process to improve efficiency
- Great planning and project management skills
- Ability to make projections one year into the future
- Experience with Google Suite, Trello, Quickbooks
Marketing Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years extensive experience in sales, marketing, advertising and brand management
- Proven dynamic leadership and project management skills
- Strategic, innovative and creative personality with a strong business acumen
- A passion for working in and managing a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Location: Preference for work in Austin or Shiner, TX. Remote work will be considered with monthly travel requirements to Austin, TX.
Compensation: $70,000-$100,000 based on experience. Benefits offered & profits interest potential for highly qualified candidates.
Please make a short video sharing who you are and what you’re about. It should be a casual, no-production, webcam-style video, no longer than 2 minutes. Email your resume, the video link (no password protection), and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and complete this short survey (https://go.apply.ci/s/BprQ32GepE).