Client Services Associate
Client Service Associate (Austin, TX)
At Unchained Capital, our mission is to help bitcoin holders achieve unprecedented financial freedom and control. Unchained products include originating loans backed by bitcoin, providing multi-signature vaults utilizing collaborative custody, and buying bitcoin directly to vaults with keys that you control. We are looking for a Client Service Associate that has a passion to help our clients by providing exceptional support and service for each of these products.
Because Unchained Capital is dedicated to helping individuals and businesses hold their own bitcoin private keys, a lot of what we’re building and supporting is novel. Candidates with prior experience in bitcoin and especially multisig bitcoin custody are preferred but this is not a requirement. Though a basic bitcoin technical understanding is necessary.
The Client Service Associate role is an integral part of our support team and reports directly to the Director of Client Services. In this role you will manage client support issues and requests across multiple channels such as email, chat, and phone. This would include but not limited to basic hardware wallet support, account support, and educating clients on the overall product suite. You will work closely with our Client Solutions and Product teams by collaborating to continuously improve client support by optimizing our protocols, tooling, and support functions.
You’ll have the opportunity to do a lot at Unchained Capital.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- First Month: Complete onboarding by learning how to manage our internal tools, demonstrate an understanding of policies and protocols, and understand our products.
- Next 3 Months: You will be able to confidently support client issues and questions across phone, chat, and email. You’ll develop the ability to articulate client feedback into actionable recommendations for our Client Solutions, Engineering, and Product teams.
- Next 8 Months: You will have contributed to building a strong client-first culture in a fast paced and exciting environment. You will support multiple projects varying in scale while still demonstrating excellent client support across all channels which will be measured by internal KPIs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Act as the first level response for all client service requests. Your thorough understanding of our policies and protocols will enable you to triage and/or escalate service tickets within adherence to organizational SLAs.
- You will be an expert on our platform across internal support tools. This will enable you to handle a wide range of issues that will require you to investigate and troubleshoot in real time. Examples include bitcoin deposits, pending transactions, and other various bitcoin specific issues related to client accounts.
- You will have the opportunity to help shape and cultivate our team and company culture. You will work closely with peers that share a passion for delivering the best client experience possible. You will have the opportunity to receive continuous education about Bitcoin through internal team activities, external events, and discussion.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong desire to work at a bitcoin-focused company
- Excellent client service skills
- Understanding of bitcoin terminology and comfort working with clients on moving their bitcoin to or from the platform
- 2+ years of previous experience in financial services or customer support
- Computer literacy, ability to learn and navigate new software
- Security and privacy focused
- Able to make quick decisions autonomously and can work independently
- Must be available to work Saturdays and some shift schedules
NICE TO HAVES
- Excellent abilities in organization, coordination and project management
- Experience working across cross-functional teams and time zones
- Technical background is a plus
- Experience with working at a bitcoin firm
- An understanding of bitcoin wallets and multisig
In addition to competitive pay, Unchained offers best-in-class benefits including:
- 401k with match and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Training & development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
Not to mention, you’ll be working alongside the most talented, passionate, and hard-working people in our industry!