We are searching for an experienced internal recruiter to handle recruitment and hiring for our company. In this role, you will identify vacancies, source candidate pools from our current staff, and perform interviews for various positions within the organization. You will also assist in creating a recruitment policy that covers recruitment, skills development, and hiring processes.
Our product is Vertalo, a blockchain-based cap table critical to the future of digital investment. Think of a traditional cap table reimagined for the emerging tokenized asset sector (meaning soon, all private assets). Our focus on digital assets and secondary liquidity sets us apart from larger incumbents. All this equates to a huge market and huge growth potential for our team. There are extensive near-term opportunities and longer-term exit scenarios for our company.
You should be experienced in HR procedures and hiring practices, skilled at identifying high-value candidates, and successful at matching people to different roles and positions. A top-notch internal recruiter will be able to understand the business' long-term goals and the working culture of the organization and use it to hire the best people for the job.
This is not a remote position. You will be required to work out of our offices here in Austin, TX.
- Meeting with managers to discuss departmental staffing requirements
- Working with managers and team leaders to determine placements
- Analyzing potential staff needs for projects and developments in the business
- Identifying candidates for promotion, transfers, or reassignment within the organization
- Publicizing job opportunities within the business
- Looking over employee referrals and character appraisals
- Determining fair compensation for both the candidate and company
- Conducting interviews, screenings, and recommendation reports
- Providing feedback and suggestions on job applications from employees
- A degree in human resources, business administration, or similar
- At least 2 years experience in recruitment and hiring
- Sound knowledge of relevant HR legislation and hiring processes
- Skilled at candidate screening and interviewing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive approach to hiring and recruitment
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Strong research skills
- Great time-management skills
- A team player who can work independently
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid time off
- Free lunch provided every day
- Flexible laptop/monitor/desk configuration
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Fried-chicken Fridays!