Salary: $125,000 - $175,000 a year
Vertalo is looking for a savvy and seasoned product manager to work with a small, high-powered product team in Austin. You will combine a forceful vision with deep client understanding to produce a compelling platform for Vertalo clients.
This role is at the heart of our mission to Connect and Enable the Digital Asset Ecosystem. The successful recruit will work hand in glove with the CTO in a key role on a growing product team. The upside potential is extremely large for the right candidate in terms of both cash compensation and equity. This is no mere job. It requires a founder’s caring and curious mentality, and a burning desire to ship great product to shape the future of digital finance.
Our product is Vertalo, a blockchain-based cap table critical to the future of digital investment. Think of a traditional cap table reimagined for the emerging digital asset sector (meaning soon, all private assets). Our focus on digital assets and secondary liquidity sets us apart. All this equates to a huge market and huge growth potential for our team. There are extensive near-term opportunities and longer-term exit scenarios for our company.
- Synthesizer - Your experience and interest includes multiple areas among engineering, design, sales, marketing, client success
- Persuasive - you engage effectively with all stakeholders and present a strong case for your product views
- Securities background - you have experience in securities or fintech and know how regulation and technology intersect there
- Blockchain savvy - you are familiar with distributed ledgers and can use an Ethereum wallet
- Ambitious - you are looking specifically for a startup opportunity and the chance to hit it big
- Self-starting - you're OK with some ambiguity and pushing until you figure things out
- Great at quickly making it work - we iterate fast and you need to be able to keep up
- Hungry - you're a missionary, not a mercenary
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid time off
- Free lunch provided every day
- Flexible laptop/monitor/desk configuration
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Fried-chicken Fridays!
Something looks off?