Event Technology Salesperson
Introduction: Zenus has an open position for a full-cycle sales representative.
The ideal candidate has at least three years of sales experience in event technology, managing the end-to-end sales cycle. This is a full-time role, preferably based in Austin, TX.
Compensation: $90K base salary and up to $150K with on-target earnings. We offer medical, vision, dental care insurance and paid time off. Our work environment is exciting and inclusive.
- Generate leads: Source new sales leads through direct outreach including cold calling, cold emailing, LinkedIn campaigns, and attending trade shows.
- Nurture leads: Follow up with leads to share useful information, submit proposals that meet their needs, and secure pilot deployments.
- Close deals: Communicate with clients to establish and meet pilot benchmarks in order to convert them into annual agreements.
- Refine sales practices: Help automate and improve processes and documentation to better track our sales operations (e.g., outreach automation, script development, KPIs tracking, etc.)
- 2-5 years of experience in full cycle sales role
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related fields
- Punctual, consistent, and disciplined
About Zenus: We are a venture-backed startup leading the development of ethical AI using edge computing, starting with the events industry.
We make this possible by deploying our proprietary AI models on custom-designed IoT devices that we build to minimize bandwidth requirements and protect people’s privacy.
Our facial analysis product line captures impressions, demographics, dwell time, and positive sentiment scoring in any physical environment.
Our badge scanning feature computes unique visits, repeat visible, and the attendee journey. The results are presented on a live interface with custom views for different use cases.
Marketing professionals across the spectrum love our technology - from retail brands to business events and international airports.
To apply: Email Katie@zenus.ai