Sales Development Representative
Who We Are
At TeleVet, you’ll notice we are on a mission to create a world where both Veterinarians and Pet Parents have peace of mind. We create technology and services to enable veterinary teams to provide high quality care so that vets and pet parents can enjoy the highest quality of life. We are a fast paced start-up with a team of passionate entrepreneurial minded people excited to build an amazing place to work. If this inspires you, please apply!
What You’ll Do
The Sales Development Representative will directly impact the growth of the organization and the sales funnel. You’ll focus on outreaching to new business clients and set qualified demos for your Inside Sales Representative. This is a perfect role for someone who is goal-driven, self-motivated, and a hardworking team member who thrives in a startup environment. We value constant learning and continual growth as we build a better veterinary experience together, and are looking for people who will make our culture and technology even better. If that sounds like you then apply for the role!
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Being the first point of contact for our prospects by prospecting, cold calling, emailing
- Creating and testing out messaging to prospects
- Make a minimum of 60 outbound calls per day along with sending emails to Veterinarians introducing to them the value of TeleVet
- Setting demo appointments for your Account Executives
- Qualify and follow up on your accounts
- Meet and exceed monthly targets
- Work with multiple internal teams to ensure that the customer experience is seamless
Who You Are:
- 12-18 months minimum sales development experience
- B2B sales experience
- Looking to get into a Full Cycle Sales position
- Cold Calling Experience
- Expert communication skills, verbal and written
- Tech sales background is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Why Work Here?
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. At TeleVet we believe health and wellness are an important part of life. We strive to provide each of our team members with a selection of high-quality benefits for you and your loved one’s, including the furry ones.
At TeleVet, you get:
- Competitive pay, benefits package, and 401(k)
- Open vacation (PTO) policy
- Life insurance, short and long term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet insurance
- Parental leave and New Pet Parent Leave
- Education and training
- Hybrid Work Environment and Flexibility - Work from home when needed
- Vibrant startup environment
- Company events, happy hours, free drinks, snacks and more!